Ross McCrorie

What’s everyone’s thoughts on McCrorie playing in defence?

After a shaky start I think he has done very well. Has looked solid at times and actually looks like he gives a shit.

but personally I would love to see him back in midfield. He is capable of making good runs, driving at the opposition and can pass. Really hope whoever takes over plays him further up but obviously would require the club to sign a new CB as Gallagher is pish and Christ knows what Considine will be like when he returns.

47 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

He might end up back there in the summer, good possibility that Brown, McGeouch and Ferguson will be gone in the summer window.

You might see him there well before the summer if his injury isn't too bad and the interim team fancy him i  the middle fo the park to give us abit of drive

He's done well at CH all things considering but i'd rather have him back in midfield

I've been saying he deserves a firm spot in the midfield next year. We lack attacking options, but I'd also like to see the center back position retooled. That's why I was wanting calvo when he was available for free. Not his former manager at the Fire who AFC is now linked to.

Could haved signed calvo, sold fergs, and McCrorie could take his spot.

2 hours ago, PondHopper said:

I've been saying he deserves a firm spot in the midfield next year. We lack attacking options, but I'd also like to see the center back position retooled. That's why I was wanting calvo when he was available for free. Not his former manager at the Fire who AFC is now linked to.

Could haved signed calvo, sold fergs, and McCrorie could take his spot.

We definitely need tooled up in the summer.

11 hours ago, minijc said:

Dinna, one of the highlights of the season has been nae having to suffer his shite, shame it was a horror injury like.

It’s no coincidence that we have been so much worse without him. 
Much as you hate the idea. It’s true. 
I am glad he has missed this season though. He might have kept Glass in his job ?

On 2/14/2022 at 1:44 PM, minijc said:

Dinna, one of the highlights of the season has been nae having to suffer his shite, shame it was a horror injury like.

Last time we had such a terrible season was the one Considine broke his leg. Pretty sure we were doing pretty well up until then as well.... just sayin! 

Good news on McCrorie. Make him captain and stick him back in midfield.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1