Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It doesn't come from a place of honesty and earnest at all,

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's not meant to be liked by everyone, but at least it's folk living their truth and culture. 

:gay:

spot the muso 

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Getting old SR. My pet hate is the songs on Radio 1 that are so censored it's pointless playing them. They had one of those horrific "drill" songs on yesterday and every 3rd word is cut out. If my laddie gets into that shit there will be trouble.

Ach i get its mainly going to appeal to 13-20yr olds cos that must be the age of the dicks who made it. 

As for radio 1 - torture, avoid at all costs, shit music for kids.

Drill - aware of it, hopefully never hear it. Mummies boys rapping about machetes, £10 of weed, and hanging about the shops with yir hood up..

67120-FC6-F301-4-C34-AEED-9-FA92921437-B

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Toby Tarrant is alright but since he started shagging Pippa, he got a bit obnoxious.

I don't mind Chris Moyles, music wise. Plays some good shit like.

I don't mind moyles now and again. I tend to miss most of his show, due to work or laziness on my part. After him, it's pretty poor

8 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Moyles is an unfunny cunt 

Always hated the fat bastard (and “comedy” Dave) 

I read his autobiography as an 11 year old and wanted to be a radio DJ. 

Thank fuck people change. Weird looking guy he is 

52 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Used to listen to 6 music all the time,  not so much now.  Seems to have gotten more pop friendly. Can't listen to Laverne in the mornings,  it's like mumsnet radio. 

Aye she's terrible. Mary Anne Hobbs, that follows her is terrible as well. 

Keaveney is good. As is mark reilly. The rest of the week day stuff is a bit meh now. When keaveny goes, it could well be the end of me listening to 6music regularly 

14 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

It’s Mary Anne Hobbs who does my nut in….and Huey, Cerys M and Liz Kershaw 

Rad Mac, Lamaq and Keaveny all good 

Aw Cerys is brutal. Some of the stuff she plays is truly horrendous. Pretentious pish. 

(I've never liked Hobbs. Annoys me)

6 hours ago, Roberto said:

Toby Tarrant is alright but since he started shagging Pippa, he got a bit obnoxious.

I don't mind Chris Moyles, music wise. Plays some good shit like.

He barely plays any music though that’s the problem, just prattles on endlessly with his unfunny pals 

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Bouncers. Cunts have been emboldened by this fucking covid pish.

I do agree with this and they are all a bunch of gaylords. Fucking busting old wifies for genuinely forgetting to wear a mask and doing fuck all when there a group of young louns flouting all rules (like I care) and they don’t have the balls to say anything.

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

I do agree with this and they are all a bunch of gaylords. Fucking busting old wifies for genuinely forgetting to wear a mask and doing fuck all when there a group of young louns flouting all rules (like I care) and they don’t have the balls to say anything.

This is exactly my f7cking issue Fridge. Power hungry fucking monsters. Totally swerve a big squad but have a fucking big issue with a few old men doing away.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

How many have you put in hospital? (2 for me) 

Good. 

All my pals were dying to go to Nox every weekend, always hated it, the bouncers would pick on me and toss me for duck all. 

Vrigin no pals at school/no bird will ride types 

Hate them. Like the police of the police of the underclass

Canna take folk seriously that enjoy arctic monkeys. A million image changes to try and stay relevant. If the music was good you wouldn’t need a new hairstyle every album. 

beatles did it aswell.

I liked some of his songs in last shadow puppets that strange man he sung with was a poor choice.

you want honesty, listen to Gang of Gin by Babyshambles