The Supernatural

Fridge

I don’t believe in any of this shit, but just been at a Christmas lunch and turns out most of the lassies had been at a fortune teller last night.

I assumed (perhaps naively hence the thread) that anyone going to this stuff was just having a laugh but they were totally convinced that the guy knew stuff he couldn’t and then started producing stories about how they had seen ghosts before.

I tried to say that in the world of social media and these guys make you hear what you want etc but they were having none of it.

So has anyone seen a ghost, spoke to their deid granny or is it just total bullshit?

I don’t believe in any of this shit, but just been at a Christmas lunch and turns out most of the lassies had been at a fortune teller last night.

I assumed (perhaps naively hence the thread) that anyone going to this stuff was just having a laugh but they were totally convinced that the guy knew stuff he couldn’t and then started producing stories about how they had seen ghosts before.

I tried to say that in the world of social media and these guys make you hear what you want etc but they were having none of it.

So has anyone seen a ghost, spoke to their deid granny or is it just total bullshit?

Spoke to my deid granny loads.

She was alive at the time though. Not spoken to her since she died. Not a falling out or anything. Just one of those things.

• Upvote 2

Just yesterday my best pal/ wife were at a spooky lady

Apparently she described me and said I do too much drugs and it's going to cost me my job.

I'm sure it's all a ruse instigated by my mother.

I refuse to believe in any of it. If there is a spiritual world I'd have expected an apology from someone who went there.

It’s an utter con . Some of them are clever as fuck though . “ I see the letter J” “ my husband was called John!” “ yeah love . I can see him. He’s having a heavenly dump and reading the paper ‘

‘ Aww , that’s my John’

Derren Brown has made a career out of debunking these people.

It's all about people reading.

Just yesterday my best pal/ wife were at a spooky lady

Apparently she described me and said I do too much drugs and it's going to cost me my job.

I'm sure it's all a ruse instigated by my mother.

I refuse to believe in any of it. If there is a spiritual world I'd have expected an apology from someone who went there.

Eh could have telt them that for free.

And why is your best pal your wife? Poof.

Last couple of days I’ve had a sore as fuck lower back (possibly kidneys)

Woke up this morning and my dog was down the middle of us in the bed, pressing his paws against the affected area

Pain is now gone and now I’m out and about on the pints

Make of it what you will

I make of it that you were gay for letting a teeny weeny bit of back troubles stopping you from being on the drink

• Upvote 1