University Health-Related Research

tan1998

I am involved in a short survey asking about health and health apps and I hope you can spare a few minutes to contribute towards the research:
Thanks in advance. !!! :happy::happy::happy::happy:

I haven't shit for about three days.

Fucked if I know why that is... I'm keeping hydrated with lager and eating pretty much nothing but chili.

The wife's off to Vegas, you see... so I'm keepin an eye oan ra wean, no?

Sorry, I kinda veered into Weegiespeak for no obvious reason there.

Anyway, I'm making him balanced meals with all vegetables and that, but for my own part I slip back into bad eating habits when she's not around.

By Friday I'll be farting like a rancid donkey, the stench alone will be powerful enough to curdle milk in the neighbour's house. I'm not even kidding... after a couple days on a lager and mince diet I'm backed up like the Hoover Dam if the Hoover Dam was holding back a thirty pound shite made of mince and beans.

Anyway, I noticed you said something about health or whatever, and you go to Uni so you're probably fairly clever, and Poodler is making a point of not answering ONE fucking medical question even though he's the board's designated doctor... something to do with not wanting the death of any posters on his hands or somesuch pish, so I figured you'd probably be the one to ask.

What I'm saying is that now YOU'RE the board's designated doctor, so I'm expecting you to answer whatever medical questions I might have, because Poodler's a fucking faggot.

Sorry, Poodler, mate... you brought this on yourself... tan1998 here has volunteered to answer our medical queries.

So I suppose my question is, what's the best thing I can take to make me take a shite... keeping in mind that this isn't going to be any ordinary shite.

• Upvote 3

I haven't shit for about three days.

Fucked if I know why that is... I'm keeping hydrated with lager and eating pretty much nothing but chili.

The wife's off to Vegas, you see... so I'm keepin an eye oan ra wean, no?

Sorry, I kinda veered into Weegiespeak for no obvious reason there.

Anyway, I'm making him balanced meals with all vegetables and that, but for my own part I slip back into bad eating habits when she's not around.

By Friday I'll be farting like a rancid donkey, the stench alone will be powerful enough to curdle milk in the neighbour's house. I'm not even kidding... after a couple days on a lager and mince diet I'm backed up like the Hoover Dam if the Hoover Dam was holding back a thirty pound shite made of mince and beans.

Anyway, I noticed you said something about health or whatever, and you go to Uni so you're probably fairly clever, and Poodler is making a point of not answering ONE fucking medical question even though he's the board's designated doctor... something to do with not wanting the death of any posters on his hands or somesuch pish, so I figured you'd probably be the one to ask.

What I'm saying is that now YOU'RE the board's designated doctor, so I'm expecting you to answer whatever medical questions I might have, because Poodler's a fucking faggot.

Sorry, Poodler, mate... you brought this on yourself... tan1998 here has volunteered to answer our medical queries.

So I suppose my question is, what's the best thing I can take to make me take a shite... keeping in mind that this isn't going to be any ordinary shite.

If you don't shit for long enough, it can come out your mouth