Shay Logan

The fact Trippier and Aurier are in your list says a lot :laughing:

I watch Spurs a lot, I rate both of them.  They're both internationals, one of them scored in a World Cup Semi-Final and the other won 11 trophies in France FFS!

You also, have your questionable opinions.  That's the beauty of life.  I note you didn't freak out when I mentioned the other RBs.

Absolutely baffling dearth of Scottish RBs right now. Should be the easiest position on the park to fill?

I'm in my fifties and it was always the position that nobody wanted to play when I was a young loon.....even goalkeeper was a more popular position. Even saw some boys refuse to play there and consequently miss out on getting signed for a boys team and with the knock on effect that the boy who did get signed eventually was f@ckin dross.

I can only imagine that even in today's crazy world where utter shite can get a gig in EFL 1&2 on £5k/week and more, boys still prefer not to play there.

I'm in my fifties and it was always the position that nobody wanted to play when I was a young loon.....even goalkeeper was a more popular position. Even saw some boys refuse to play there and consequently miss out on getting signed for a boys team and with the knock on effect that the boy who did get signed eventually was f@ckin dross.

I can only imagine that even in today's crazy world where utter shite can get a gig in EFL 1&2 on £5k/week and more, boys still prefer not to play there.

It's always raised a smile that no-one wants to play full back when it's one of the positions where you are likely to see more of the ball at that age.

what specifically puts people off said position please.

Asking for KSL