Butcher lost the dressing room after telling most of the squad they'd be getting binned just after he'd arrived. Meaning they didn't play for him.

To be fair to him he did also ask the players to write down their fears and then put them inside balloons before blowing them up and popping them, thus ridding them of their fears. Truly a pioneer ahead of his time.

Joking aside that is the sort of shit I’ve had to endure. Can you all draw a picture of your personality on this whiteboard and describe your for team building. Fuck off.

Should have just drawn Simmie taking out Durrant. If I could draw.

Companies pay these twats good money to come up with all this bullshit as well.

Seemed to get worse during the down turn as well. Talk about jobs for the boys lol.

Players Snowflakes, the whole fucking country is full of them,that's why the Corrupt BBC don't repeat Fawlty Towers and a few other great comedies, in case they offend some nonce somewhere.

The real snowflakes are the people losing their shit over Greggs selling a vegan sausage roll.

The tranny says Lennon would walk into another job. Presumably in the League of Ireland because old macaroni teeth is finished in Scotland after this.

Mibbe not even finished at Hibs, if reports - and the Hibs captain - are to be believed.

Always found it hard to warm to the guy myself, but I would believe fuck all the Sun wrote concerning him. That right-wing English shitrag have been targeting him for years.

I shall not be drawn in to giving a reaction by silly fools fishing for bites with silly comments on football boards.

What I shall say on the matter is this, and only this. Derek McInnes sleeps in Union Jack pyjamas and voted NO.

Now be gone child.

Hemmin. Our manager might be a hun but at least he keeps that out of the public eye. Neil Lennon may as well wear a balaclava at all times, such is his obvious membership of the IRA.

I think many fans respected Lennon's approach to games and his lack of fear of the ugly sisters (which to be fair he backed up with many good results and fearless performances against them). There was respect for the fast attacking brand of football his teams played too.

But it's obvious that he's just too much of a loose cannon. Too much public criticism of his players and just too emotionally unstable to be a successful manager for a long period of time at any club.

When I see how the likes of Lennon and Levein conduct themselves it makes me appreciate more what we have in McInnes. He's not perfect by any stretch but he's an excellent man manager and his players clearly want to play for him. He never slates his players in public he definitely goes by the mantra of what happens in the dressing room stays there. If they've been shite I'm sure he tells them that behind closed doors. But he's always very measured in front of the cameras.

Good post.

You are like the mcinnes of Hat posters. Calm and measured.

I will let others decide which posters are most like other managers. Mcdoogs reminds me a little of Rodgers; clearly quite clever but not as clever as he believes and can come across as a bit smug.

• Upvote 1