Has Strachan ever been a good manager?  Sacked from Coventry, dubious departure from Southampton, bulleted by "mutual consent" at Middlesborough and an utterly hopeless Scotland manager.  The only success he's ever had was at Celtic and even then he had some massive humiliations there.  I think he's an extremely lucky individual to have had the managerial career he's had.

Would imagine he'd be wanting a decent final pay day from hibs if they did get him and he'd no doubt bring in squint-moo.  Could be a good laugh down Leith way if it happens.

Couldn't agree more.

And , like you say , even better that he'd probably bring in McGhee as his jobs-for-the-boys assistant

FFS, that's some statement from someone who supports hearts.

Your team has employed about 20 East European unknowns in a 3 year period, a convicted kiddie fiddler (Rix), Gareth (autistic boy with the laptop) out of the office and trophy virgin Levein.

I'd rather have Butcher, Hughes, Stubbs etc. than any of your mob.

No my place to tell u what to say or what's right or wrong. On another team's forum especially. But would appreciate don't use autism to get a rise out me. Bit too personal this end mate.

But yes on reflection our record is poor. Cannae think of our last accepted decent manager. Jefferies probably.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No my place to tell u what to say or what's right or wrong. On another team's forum especially. But would appreciate don't use autism to get a rise out me. Bit too personal this end mate.

But yes on reflection our record is poor. Cannae think of our last accepted decent manager. Jefferies probably.

The troll is offended. Aww.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not convinced Stubbs would be the answer long term. Think Rotherham and Smurren. But he might be enough to give them a bounce on Saturday.

But late now like. We should be dealing with it regardless.

Stubbs managed to alienate the entire st mirren squad in a matter of days apparently. The biggest surprise was that he lasted as long as he did

Stubbs couldn't even get them out of the Championship for fuck sake. The mans a disaster. BHH Hibs.

But he did manage to get them into Europa by winning the Scottish cup

In his two seasons he was close to getting promotion via play offs. Huns & Falkirk beat them each season & had to compete with both huns 

& he reached both cup finals in his final season.

He may be a strange looking cunt but his record with Hibs is decent enough really.

• Upvote 1

But he did manage to get them into Europa by winning the Scottish cup

In his two seasons he was close to getting promotion via play offs. Huns & Falkirk beat them each season & had to compete with both huns 

& he reached both cup finals in his final season.

He may be a strange looking cunt but his record with Hibs is decent enough really.

Beating the huns in The Scottish Cup > beating caley (just) in The League Cup.

Online forums aren't the best places to open up about personal circumstances but from recollection don't think I've personally abused anyone on here? Or given any offensive views. (Insert joke about being a Hearts fan). I'm totally aware I'm a guest.

Anyway.

Despite the comedy name. Think Heckingbottom might be a decent appt for them. But loads of work needed there. Hearts first XI all fit gonna be nice timing for the Cup. Even Mulraney is looking half decent lately. Hearts have played 22 games home and away with Naismith in the team. Won 18 of them....

Online forums aren't the best places to open up about personal circumstances but from recollection don't think I've personally abused anyone on here? Or given any offensive views. (Insert joke about being a Hearts fan). I'm totally aware I'm a guest.

Anyway.

Despite the comedy name. Think Heckingbottom might be a decent appt for them. But loads of work needed there. Hearts first XI all fit gonna be nice timing for the Cup. Even Mulraney is looking half decent lately. Hearts have played 22 games home and away with Naismith in the team. Won 18 of them....

If I were you I'd be more concerned about how poor Hearts look when Naismith doesn't play considering he's not even your player and will likely be at the huns next season. Hearts look very ordinary without him. I'm sure Slippy G is well aware of his performances this season and that he can pick him up for nothing. Plus Hearts haven't won with Naismith in the team in your toughest games away from home (Ibrox, Pittodrie and Murrayfield).

Fair play to the boy Clare the other night was an excellent goal he scored. He might just come good after all.

The cup is all down to the luck of the draw. If you draw the huns or Celtic away in the quarters you're as good as out. If you get another favourable draw like Auchinleck at home you could find yourselves at Hampden for the first time in a long time.