Scottish Fitba Tv Rights

STV are showing eleven sports coverage of the Spanish and Italian leagues but no Scottish football.

Can we generate some outrage and righteous indignation towards this commercial broadcaster or is it just the BBC in Scotland that gets a kicking over football.

Interesting agreement.  Good for Eleven Sports who until now were offering no football on TV and you had to watch it on your phone/tablet which was shite.

Interesting agreement. Good for Eleven Sports who until now were offering no football on TV and you had to watch it on your phone/tablet which was shite.

Still only available through STV player but least you can access that easier through a tv.

Does this mean English residents can’t watch as I believe the various itv players are regionalised and content blocked accordingly.

Still only available through STV player but least you can access that easier through a tv.

Does this mean English residents can’t watch as I believe the various itv players are regionalised and content blocked accordingly.

Yeah. I take it we don't need an eleven sports subscription to access games? I had one but got rid as I hated watching games on my phone.