Aviemore

tommo1903

Off to Aviemore this weekend. Looks a bit boring. Climbing and that is for wankers & Mumford and Sons are shit, so those options are out.

I'm looking for decent pubs (one that will show the fitba preferably) & suggestions of anything else to do.

EDIT - Should have said the bird has an itinerary of things for us to do, but fucked if that's happening.

The Vault is a great club. By Aviemore standards. With the only competition being Two Hoots...

I don't recall any pubs with televisions. Perhaps the Winking Owl, it is probably the best for a few beers. Not sure if Cafe Mambo exists anymore.

Bad choice going on a weekend full of Mumford and Sons fans...

Off to Aviemore this weekend. Looks a bit boring. Climbing and that is for wankers & Mumford and Sons are shit, so those options are out.

I'm looking for decent pubs (one that will show the fitba preferably) & suggestions of anything else to do.

EDIT - Should have said the bird has an itinerary of things for us to do, but fucked if that's happening.

I'm sure there is a pony riding centre that might be more to your taste.

• 2 years later...

That time again men.

Thunder in the Glens, end of August.

Come and see me and my tremendous motorcycle going fast as fuck up Aviemore high street.

Lovely day out.

I'm taking a bottle of whisky and a gram of cocaine so hopefully no pigs on the Tomintoul road back to Aberdeen on the Sunday.

Tomintoul, now there is a place time has forgotten.

That time again men.

Thunder in the Glens, end of August.

Come and see me and my tremendous motorcycle going fast as fuck up Aviemore high street.

Lovely day out.

I'm taking a bottle of whisky and a gram of cocaine so hopefully no pigs on the Tomintoul road back to Aberdeen on the Sunday.

Your motorcycle crew ever in cahoots with the spiders mc over here?