Celtic V Aberdeen (4 - 1)

Injured: Hayes

Doubtful: Jack & Morris

Reynolds deserves to be dropped after today and probably McLean too but not sure if they will be.

Lewis

Logan Taylor Reynolds Considine

O'Connor

McGinn Jack Shinnie McLean

Rooney

subs: Alexander, Morris, Pawlett, Storey, Stockley, Burns, Storie

prediction: 3-1

Injured: Hayes

Doubtful: Jack & Morris

Reynolds deserves to be dropped after today and probably McLean too but not sure if they will be.

Lewis

O'Connor

McGinn Jack Shinnie McLean

Rooney

subs: Alexander, Morris, Pawlett, Storey, Stockley, Burns, Storie

prediction: 3-1

No way McLean will play wide left. If that's the formation we go with I'd assume it would be storey in place of McLean.

Lewis

O'Connor Jack Shinnie

McGinn Storey

Rooney

Not even convinced we would play Considine at LB as Griffiths has Considine sealed up in his back pocket and can out play him every time (hence why I have put effectively 3 defensive mids)

Not sure we have to win - but we have to ensure we don't lose being 4 pts behind celtic and them having a game in hand even at this point of the season would be pretty hard to recover from

Agree with most comments - we are in for a sound beating.

Without Hayes we are powder puff in attack and defensively.....jeezo it could be an embarrassing scoreline.

Fear not my friend, according to my source Hayes is back running and should be fit for the game.

They have a long trip away which can only be good for us, can see us sneaking a draw at worst.

Why all the negativity? You'd think it was Barca we were playing.

Celtic have conceded 4 goals in their last 2 games. We can get goals against them.

The two teams they beat defended poorly. Keep Taylor on the bench and we give ourselves half a chance.

Jack/Shinnie v Brown/Bitton is not something to shit ourselves about.

Hayes will be a loss, but if we start Burns ahead of McLean and go with McGinn, Burns and Storey behind Rooney we're alright.

2-1 the Dons.

• Upvote 2

Fear not my friend, according to my source Hayes is back running and should be fit for the game.

They have a long trip away which can only be good for us, can see us sneaking a draw at worst.

If that is the case I am definitely more optimistic but still have concerns over our defence.

Anyway - good to receive a conciliatory response. Dave_Min you can GTF.