Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Fkn pisses me off when bookies can fk you out of your bet for a void match.

I regular do L15 correct score bets.

Rather than change L15 bet into a patent 7 & refund you the £8 they should (for £1 L15) they fob you off with just the refund for the 4 part accum. £1 when clearly so many other bets are also voided in L15 to basically make it into a paten 7

Utter BS that bookie can get away with that shite. 

Happened a few times, when weather is shite etc. 

If all others come in, would they pay out the extra trebles & doubles that are clearly still paid for as they only void one of 15 bets

9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Fuck knows what they’ll do then.

They can’t postpone the Killie games as there’s no room to fit games in & they can’t make Killie forfeit as they’ve done nothing wrong. 

They can! Its in the rules that everyone signed up to as explained above.

Canna play League Cup group game..... 3-0 defeat.

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Stupid question.  Have the part time L1, L2 players (who work obviously) been in a bubble? 

They have to be tested before playing a top flight club.

The top flight club pays for their testing though.

Can't or unwilling to fulfil the fixture = 3-0 defeat.

It looks very much like killi will have 2 x 3-0 results in their first 2 group games.

Kilmarnock covid outbreak and consequences been discussed on Radio shortbread for over 90 minutes. Dungcaster was speared on it but would only say that an investigation is underway and he can't make any comment until this has been completed. God and Michael Stewart especially hinting that they are pretty sure that they haven't been adhering to the protocols. If they haven't, they reckon there's no choice but to award Motherwell a 3-0 win plus further sanctions to follow on from that.

As for playing youths in the Betfred Cup....general consensus is that the youth players won't have been in the "bubble" up till now. It might be able to get them tested beforehand and if they all come back negative then they might be able to fulfil their first fixture but think it unlikely so they think the most likely outcome is that Killie will forfeit that one. 

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Kilmarnock covid outbreak and consequences been discussed on Radio shortbread for over 90 minutes. Dungcaster was speared on it but would only say that an investigation is underway and he can't make any comment until this has been completed. God and Michael Stewart especially hinting that they are pretty sure that they haven't been adhering to the protocols. If they haven't, they reckon there's no choice but to award Motherwell a 3-0 win plus further sanctions to follow on from that.

As for playing youths in the Betfred Cup....general consensus is that the youth players won't have been in the "bubble" up till now. It might be able to get them tested beforehand and if they all come back negative then they might be able to fulfil their first fixture but think it unlikely so they think the most likely outcome is that Killie will forfeit that one. 

If so we got off very lightly. 

10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Radio shortbread,  dungcaster

#bantz

Could I request we have a Millermong approved alternative name/nickname list for future reference?

Can I call The Rangers "sevco"?

Can I refer to what the press refer to as "the Old Firm" as "the arse cheeks"?

No matter what though....you are definitely staying as Millermong

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Could I request we have a Millermong approved alternative name/nickname list for future reference?

Can I call The Rangers "sevco"?

Can I refer to what the press refer to as "the Old Firm" as "the arse cheeks"?

No matter what though....you are definitely staying as Millermong

millermong (doesn't deserve a capital initial) Is truly a fud. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Celtic clearly able to lift their games for the games they are more worried about but can’t seem to do it for likes of St Johnstone 

1 shot on target

They stepped it up a little bit with 15 minutes to go, but were pish before that. 

This semi final can't come quick enough, but we need to be ready to be clinical and put them to the sword when we get chances, because regardless of how pish they play, if its still 0-0 after 75 minutes then it's set up for them to crank it up a gear.