I'm pretty fucked off with McInnes' typically gutless tactics, but that'll be nothing compared to how I'm going to be if/when we go into the second leg and STILL treat these cunts like they're Barcefuckinglona. 

Fair play to the club that they're still cool with his total lack of bottle, though. 

I think he will go for it like they did in the last round. Can see us going 1 or 2 up to give us a glimmer of hope before they kill of the game with an away goal sometime in the 2nd half. McInnes will champion the effort we put in and comment on how unlucky we were, ignorant to the fact his usual shite the bed tactics in the first round put us out. 

Chunky wee cunt nowadays is Del.

Rangers go into games EXPECTING to win. They go in thinking they are still a big team. That attitude, more often than not, gives them the confidence to overrun teams.

Aberdeen go into games worrying about how the opposition will play / who the opposition have on the park and more often than not, we struggle to compete against better sides.

We don't have that winning mentality.

Spot on

Don't get the criticism of young Campbell from some on here. I don't think he deserves it from his performances for the club to date. He's young and is currently a squad player not an automatic starter. But he's had some very good performances for one so young especially in winning at both Ibrox and Parkhead. For example his performance at Ibrox when we won 2-0 in the cup was better than anything Gleeson has ever produced in a Dons shirt. He deserves to be part of the first team squad.

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc

It's simple enough though, isn't it.

Play shite = prepare for hell

Play well = lovely smell

Don't ever use Gleesom as a yardstick for quality.

Don't get the criticism of young Campbell from some on here. I don't think he deserves it from his performances for the club to date. He's young and is currently a squad player not an automatic starter. But he's had some very good performances for one so young especially in winning at both Ibrox and Parkhead. For example his performance at Ibrox when we won 2-0 in the cup was better than anything Gleeson has ever produced in a Dons shirt. He deserves to be part of the first team squad.

Entirely agree.

He should not be immune from criticism but it should be remembered that he is young, full of enthusiasm, learning and very much one of our own. Should be giving him as much support and encouragement as we can.

Nothing to do with him but it was a stupid substitution to bring him on anyway.

I don’t think Campbell did well when he came on but he is young and still learning. It would be unrealistic to expect great things from him all the time.

What does concern me about his development is lack of game time - he is not involved with U21/reserves (do they have regular games?) as he is needed for the first team bench. At his age he needs to be playing regular/competitive football - would prefer to see him loaned out to get game time than spending most of his time watching from the sidelines.

Would benefit from a loan I think.

I'll reserve judgement until after the return leg (though I highly doubt McInnes has it in him to produce an Ujpest Dosza Mk.II turnaround) but I don't think we'll get a better chance to reach the group stages for a very long time. I've defended many aspects of his reign, but if we fall at Round 3 yet again then there is no excuse and McInnes will be completely to blame for yet again failing to learn from previous mistakes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1