Welcome Devlin

Hopefully they die again soon and don't come back.

You see this is where I struggle. If the SFAs version is correct (and I know you and I agree VforV that it’s ethereal metaphysical pish) then they can’t die therefore coming back isn’t an issue. Where I further struggle is with SFA blazers who seem to think that having opened this Pandora’s box that every club with unsustainable debt wont now think oy oy! I’m just amazed banks are still having to do with fitba.

Would appear the managers have had enough, it’s brilliant to see them come out and call the SFA on it. Hopefully this is the start of what will be a long process that sees change.

There was a real chance to change our game when Rangers died and they fucked it.

Lol come awa

Nothing will change

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately it was the last thing they wanted.

A two horse race with fodder is their dream scenario.

With that thinking and 'governance' the other clubs would be better off breaking away.

Hope the opposition continues to gain ground.

The other clubs absolutely should break away and should have done some time ago when the 2 Glasgow teams were trying to get into England or the other Atlantic League pipe-dream.

They don't have the courage to do it from a financial perspective though

Would appear the managers have had enough, it’s brilliant to see them come out and call the SFA on it. Hopefully this is the start of what will be a long process that sees change.

There was a real chance to change our game when Rangers died and Stewart Milne fucked it.

Fixed it for you

Move over Scott McKenna, Mikey Devlin is stealing your thunder

The ex-Hamilton defender could well be the next Pittodrie stopper to gain international honours. Devlin was composed and assured and dealt superbly well with the threat of Sammon and Bowman with relative ease all afternoon. A Reds star is born.

Daily Record