Aberdeen V St Johnstone (4 - 0)

What a fucking quality day, 11 years of going home and away and yesterday was my 6th semi final, so glad that we won it and now get to a final but I pray to god that we win the thing now, no reason why we can't, shouldn't fear any team we face from now on.

Met a lad yesterday that says he reads here but doiesn't post but he's a fan of mines because I hate tup and boof "they are a pair of cunts" hahaha

Met a lad a while back who said something very similar, wonder if it's the same guy or if that pair just have an awful reputation.

Just watched Yogi's interview and oh dear if we do not beat that lot then I'll be physically sick to see him succeed. Cringeworthy stuff. This one in particular, "Thur's a saying in a filuhm that goes something like 'someone's looking down on us' so aye delighted." What does that even mean?

late teens early 20's between 20 and 30 of them, obviously a block booking of tickets.

couldnt see the main offenders but it was getting pretty fiesty during the first half

RUL, that's fucking shocking like. Hope that hasn't spoiled the wee mans enjoyment and puts him off watching the dons in future. Some prick should be shamed into owning up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers, for us no issue, he is young so able to take it, will man him up a bit. As some have said though, this isn't first similar incident at all ticket games and tends to always be from supporter club allocations. No idea which club and not something for us to pursue but club must be aware or they just paying for new seats and not bothered who did it? Strange

That's really shit RUL sorry to hear of that happening, I was in the Gorgie stand which from where I was was actually pretty decent but I did notice plenty of mongs that were down and there was quite a lot of Celtic 'fans' in the dons allocation of support, down for a day trip and to cause trouble.

Gorgie stand was just a massive party, never saw anything happen, no broken seats or anything getting thrown anyway. Vocal backing was brilliant from all 3 stands.

Thought we bossed the game even though we gave them a lot of possession, was just a question of sitting back and waiting for the opportunities, which we took well.

That's really shit RUL sorry to hear of that happening, I was in the Gorgie stand which from where I was was actually pretty decent but I did notice plenty of mongs that were down and there was quite a lot of Celtic 'fans' in the dons allocation of support, down for a day trip and to cause trouble.

:wtf:

Just from highlights obviously but Pawlett looked fkn tremendous again. Looks like he was involved in a lot & well up for it.

Hope McInnes is finally accepting that Hayes MUST always be played on the left.

Him on the right has only earned him the tag of underachieving quite often from many fans since he joined us.

He is awesome & hard to play against on the left & now that Rooney is here it looks VERY promising.

I am very confident that we can shut the celtic cunts up next week.

is this kids we're speaking about or grown men?

As mentioned earlier it was a group of late teens and possibly early 20's.

I had to manhandle one particular young scrote as he wouldn't move off of my seat after i asked him nicely the first time.

Row 19 of section g in wheatfield

you were just in front of us then. We were row 22 section G. I saw the seat go flying, didn't know it'd hit your loon. Fucking shite behaviour.

At Parkheid earlier this season a whole seat was flung through the air. Pretty sure i remember it hitting a female Celtic fan.

Just seen the highlights for the first time.

Absolute amazing its painful thinking back how we used to bottle games like that but we just absolute breezed that.

Seeing the Caley ones too we should hopefully dispatch them easily like we did in the first half of the 4-3.

Or alternatively succumb to their pressure and ship 3 like we did in that self same game.

Or be outplayed and defeated like we were in the game at Pittodrie just a couple of weeks back.

Still a lot of hard work to be put in before we get that trophy in the cabinet.

Or alternatively succumb to their pressure and ship 3 like we did in that self same game.

Or be outplayed and defeated like we were in the game at Pittodrie just a couple of weeks back.

Still a lot of hard work to be put in before we get that trophy in the cabinet.

This, but the formation yesterday is the one, we cannot have 3 sitting midfielders, so it need to be flood and or jack/robson, with the three muskeeteers then rooney. Saying that ICT will have 2 players banned?