Krakow

daytripping

look at you cunts picking on a man when he literally down and out.

youre like a bunch of fuckin hyenas. bullys.

should be ashamed of yourselves.

you started it with your i just hope he doesnt come out of retirement for one last pay day in a valiant, but ill fated, attempt at extracting revenge on the north easts romany community shite.

i'm expecting you'll be getting a smack too. :sheepdance:

you two are a couple of keyboard warriors.

at least daytripping has the guts to put his face on the line.

stand up and be counted. not dish out abuse from the comfort of your mums bedroom in wick.

no i wouldn't take delight in it. i shouldn't have put a sashaying sheep after that. :(

and i'm no keyboard warrior! i've put my face on the line a number of times. raspberry.gif

Touch of the Karl Fletcher about you LGIR.

The 'nice' mask slipped a little there.

You seemed ecstatic that Bluto was going to get a kicking. I dinna blame you.

Then you changed your mind and said it was all a bit of a misunderstanding.

Seemed pretty unequivocal to me.

Don't worry, I agree with you.

no i wouldn't take delight in it. i shouldn't have put a sashaying sheep after that. :(

and i'm no keyboard warrior! i've put my face on the line a number of times. raspberry.gif

ha ha. :laughing:

its time we put this petty squabbling away for the greater good.

i'm gonna pop into the windmill on my home tonight and get a whip round for dayts.

the boys will dig deep for him. he's one of us.

Plenty gypo's drinking in The Stager nowadays, I say we go down together and go straight up to the biggest hardest one and aim a punch six inches behind his head probably killing him in the process then back up to the Bunkheid for live music and a pack of dry roasted.

What you say big guy?

count me in.

Plenty gypo's drinking in The Stager nowadays, I say we go down together and go straight up to the biggest hardest one and aim a punch six inches behind his head probably killing him in the process then back up to the Bunkheid for live music and a pack of dry roasted.

What you say big guy?

:hysterical: Aye why not!

One of the guys with me said someone shouted to put me in the recovery position and when they turned me over I had a big pool of blood under my head and a stream of blood coming from the back of it, he said he had to go back to the hotel and give up saturday night out as he felt sick and was sure I was dead. The joke was on him as I was fine! :scouser:

I'll see if I can get a pic of me up, think the elephant man from his bad side! :laughing:

Some good posts btw chaps and chapesses, cheered me up no end. :applause:

Last time I was in Aberdeen I was in the place on Rosemount just down fae the Masada, used to be a gay bar, My Father's Moustache or some pish like that, think it's called something else now.

It was reasonable.

Then went to the Adam Lounge and destroyed the locals at pool, ended up carrying some wifey about on my shoulders so impressed was she at the devastation I wreaked on the pool table.

Last time I was in Aberdeen I was in the place on Rosemount just down fae the Masada, used to be a gay bar, My Father's Moustache or some pish like that, think it's called something else now.

It was reasonable.

Then went to the Adam Lounge and destroyed the locals at pool, ended up carrying some wifey about on my shoulders so impressed was she at the devastation I wreaked on the pool table.

Noose & Monkey?

The Adam Lounge/Hawthorn Bar is a fine establishment!

Certainly is.

I particularly like the secret entrance from one to the other in the pisher.

But the locals got their arses handed to them on a plate on the pool table.

They thought they were good until I arrived.

I showed them pool on a whole new level.

It was reasonable.

Dinna think I have forgotten about our wager.

Your very much in my sights, operation wrath of EPK will soon be upon you. The wifey who was on your shoulders will not even be able to look you in the eye, the utter shame and humiliation of watching you be grannied, brushed, 7 balled. victory is assured.

I will however still buy you a pint.