Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

I keep saying it mate. Unless you're about 60. I'll have seen more success than you, as an adult.

It would take a massive effort for Hearts to emerge from our shadow. Despite their mythical "third force" claims we are 19-11 ahead in major trophies won since we started competing against each other and have outperformed them trophy winning wise in every single major domestic competition and in Europe during that time.

This is a club that racked up debts of £30m chasing the old firm (the vast majority of which was never paid back to their creditors). Cheating fucks. Those two Scottish Cups they won in the Romanov era should have a massive (*) against them in the record books. Just like every single trophy Sevco "won" in their EBT era.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-list-of-creditors-in-full-1-3024802/amp

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/final-cost-of-huge-squad-and-inflated-wages-at-hearts-1-1972596

AFC > HMFC.

Agree.

1g8tc5.jpg

Yeah GMS has been a great player for us, still not quite at Hayes level when he was at his peak for us but think Hayes best days are gone and we probably sold him at the right time.

No doubt we sold him at the right time but mostly for him, as WE still needed him if truth be told.

His 'constant' best days are most certainly behind him but he can still be a great player & very influential for a team like ours.

GMS ons his best is as good as Hayes really but. GMS is often posted missing (not so much this season) just like Hayes often was but even when Hayes wasn't at his best he still contributed loads. ALL OVER THE PARK.

I would love to see BOTH Hayes & GMS playing in the same side.

If we could get Hayes back for fk all & keep GMS I would be pretty happy with that. Both would be first team regulars for us for sure & better than any other creative options we & many other teams in our league have.

Midfield of Ferguson, Hayes & GMS & another decent mid would be very strong. Anything that limits McGinns game time would be good actually as he is mostly pretty gash.

^^^^file under "standard gash myths that Dons fans spout"

Explain which part would be myth.

Or was that just another attempted points scoring post with poor argument against the actual post but more against the poster?

Explain which parts are mythical please. Hayes? GMS? McGinn? Ferguson? Or a combination?

I'm not sure Hibs can give Clarke substantially more than he has at Killie.  Looking at where he has spent the majority of his career, if he has aspirations to go further in football management, I think he would likely return to the Nigel leagues. 

I don't think he'd be interested in any other job in Scotland - the Killie position has done well for him.  Showed that he can organise people - which is a positive trait most football managers lack.  It's a direct consequence of football managers mainly being ex football players.  Not really the pool of intelligent, methodical people you would be looking to fish from to find a manager for any business.

I'm not sure Hibs can give Clarke substantially more than he has at Killie. Looking at where he has spent the majority of his career, if he has aspirations to go further in football management, I think he would likely return to the Nigel leagues.

I don't think he'd be interested in any other job in Scotland - the Killie position has done well for him. Showed that he can organise people - which is a positive trait most football managers lack. It's a direct consequence of football managers mainly being ex football players. Not really the pool of intelligent, methodical people you would be looking to fish from to find a manager for any business.

Yep is he not from Kilmarnock, or a boyhood Kilmarnock fan or something. That's pretty much the main reason they were able to tempt him up here, like you I think if he were to move on from there it would be back to a club in England which he would manage to get easily enough.

Yep is he not from Kilmarnock, or a boyhood Kilmarnock fan or something. That's pretty much the main reason they were able to tempt him up here, like you I think if he were to move on from there it would be back to a club in England which he would manage to get easily enough.

He's from Saltcoats but I think his brother played for Kilmarnock so he may well be a Killie fan.

I'm not so sure he's desperately keen to go back to manage in England. He's been quoted recently as saying that he finds the whole set up in Scotland far more honest and a better environment to work in. He seemed pretty bitter about some of his experiences in England basically calling a lot of the players and staff down there cynical.

Of course if someone offers him a lot of money I'm sure he would consider going back down. But going by his comments in this article if he was offered a bigger club job in Scottish football I think he'd seriously consider it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-clarke-reveals-scottish-football-13415281.amp

Lennon to taken RoI job & Hibs to cleverly replace him with Clarke from Killie, using the compensation wisely.

Clarke will soon come to realise he can do fk all with Killie & needs a club with a bigger budget to really make his name in this league.

This despite ROI appointing Mick McCarthy yesterday afternoon?

I think dealing in hypotheticals is one thing, maybe if you asked him point blank if he'd take a 'bigger' job in Scotland then he might say no and mean it. But you never really know until a bigger team actually comes in and makes an offer. What you think you'd do in a situation and actually do are often very different.

Myths = plural

GMS “often posted missing”

McGinn “pretty gash”

HAYES “often posted missing” “constant days behind him”

Pile of shite repetitively posted by folk pretending to be in the know. I.e. you

GMS most certainly was often posted missing but as I said, not so often this season.

Hayes also was (especially in his early stages with us) but as I also said he still contributed loads in other ways all over the park. When his creative game was not at its best.

McGinn has ALWAYS been a one game in every few type player. In fact since his return he needs even more games to show up & do something worthwhile.

There's no myths there. Those are pretty much truths learned by watching them over their time playing for us.

Just because you don't like those truths & think these players are ALWAYS fantastic doesn't mean you are correct & all these others 'pretending to be in the know' are wrong.

So not “truths” but your view from watching them? Which doesn’t mean you are correct either. I don’t like the fact that people lazily just repeat the same guff about player, nothing to do with not liking the “truth” according to your personal view. Yet again with the contradictory hypocritical posts? And at what point did I or anyone else say they were ALWAYS(MT™️) fantastic? Yes that’s right I didn’t

Carry on the pretence