Lets All Laugh At The Arabs

Second goal was a fairly blatant shove on the Falkirk defender, but otherwise a decent fightback by the Arabs.

With Falkirk out the running I'm now happy to wish United all the best, they'll bring far more to the league than either Hamilton or Caley.

Same here. Hope they progress.

• Site Sponsor

Away and Fuck,

I despise The Glasgow Minkers above all everyone else is hated much the same

I'd take Hibs and United away days over Hamilton and caley

On the Jute Cunts

Agree with this.

Hamilton especially are a shit team from a shithole place.

Caley I could tolerate until the Leprechaun took over.

Fuck them both

I admit that I was rooting for them in the uefa cup run 1987.

The performances against Barcelona away and both legs against meonchengladbach were a credit to Scottish football.

They were cruelly robbed of a European cup final place by a referee on the take.

Let's not forget they were our partners in crime in getting it up the old firm in the 80s. OK the junior partners. But they deserve credit for what they achieved I think they went 5 consecutive seasons reaching the last 8 if European competition. Something no Scottish club can dream of nowadays

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is no doubt that United were a very good team back in the day but some of their support made it easy to despise them.

Anyway, they have peaked as a football club and can only watch in awe and admiration as the Dandies reach new heights which they know they will never revisit.

Woah woah woah,

This thread has being hijacked Dinna start speaking oer the top oh us and changing the subject back

So Anyway what were we saying before this gentleman rudely interrupted us ?

Haaaaaa fucking haaaaaaaa. United. Well done to the Accies!

Agreed, I don't miss UShited, whose sole contribution to the top tier was taking the odd point off us for no real reason.

Hamilton don't count for shit either, but at least they are a short journey and don't require one to enter the envrions of Dundee.

Agreed, I don't miss UShited, whose sole contribution to the top tier was taking the odd point off us for no real reason.

Hamilton don't count for shit either, but at least they are a short journey and don't require one to enter the envrions of Dundee.

Can't agree with this, Hamilton literally bring nothing to the league other than a horrendous plastic pitch and one of the worst away days in the whole of Scotland.

It was mentioned on the radio this afternoon that Hamilton have under 300 season tickets. FFS.

Another year without visiting Tannadice is pish. And this has nothing to do with 'liking' United, so much as wanting Hamilton tae fuck.

Can't agree with this, Hamilton literally bring nothing to the league other than a horrendous plastic pitch and one of the worst away days in the whole of Scotland.

It was mentioned on the radio this afternoon that Hamilton have under 300 season tickets. FFS.

Another year without visiting Tannadice is pish. And this has nothing to do with 'liking' United, so much as wanting Hamilton tae fuck.

I appreciate your strong arguments, but I have always hated UShited :laughing:

Delighted HIVs are back, I have always liked visiting Easter Road - but im unmoved by UShiteds plight!