Lets All Laugh At The Arabs

Agreed, I don't miss UShited, whose sole contribution to the top tier was taking the odd point off us for no real reason.

Hamilton don't count for shit either, but at least they are a short journey and don't require one to enter the envrions of Dundee.

Do you generally attend Hamilton away CS min?

well, its not really, is it?

how much have we made off home grown players since they made the millions off McCarthy and mcarthur?

Easton to wigan too

McCarthy and Mcathur both entered the academy late - they were not brought through it. A relative of mine is in the academy, and has been since age 8. Since Frank Macavoy move from academy head to assistant to Alex Neil it has been sh*te.

McCarthy and Mcathur both entered the academy late - they were not brought through it. A relative of mine is in the academy, and has been since age 8. Since Frank Macavoy move from academy head to assistant to Alex Neil it has been sh*te.

Some big talk in here.

County and Hamilton top 2 in the Dev league while we still don't have training facilities. We're as much of a joke club as Hamilton.

• Downvote 3

Some big talk in here.

County and Hamilton top 2 in the Dev league while we still don't have training facilities. We're as much of a joke club as Hamilton.

The development league is likely to be scraped, or at least significantly change, as part of Malky Mackay's changes as there is no evidence it brings through quality first team players......for example, Hamilton usually do okay at development level but the first team is gash.

The development league is likely to be scraped, or at least significantly change, as part of Malky Mackay's changes as there is no evidence it brings through quality first team players......for example, Hamilton usually do okay at development level but the first team is gash.

Agreed it's shite but they're still top. And they have given the most minutes to youth players out of all the teams in the Premiership iirc. And it wasn't that long ago that Hamilton were top until Neil left. To say they're gash is harsh. Especially when the other option is Dundee United.

Agreed it's shite but they're still top. And they have given the most minutes to youth players out of all the teams in the Premiership iirc. And it wasn't that long ago that Hamilton were top until Neil left. To say they're gash is harsh. Especially when the other option is Dundee United.

I've watched nearly every home accies game for the last 5 years. I wouldn't take a single one of their players.

Such a pity that the OF have the duopoly on fans over there.... Lanarkshire is pretty well the heartland of Scottish football. I'm sure if someone were to do the sums, you'd find that area would have provided a disproportionately high percentage of the country's professional footballers.

Most games they hand out free tickets to local boys clubs. Even yesterday they had to insist all academy players and parents attended to boost numbers.

Watched the highlights, accies deserved to win didn't they. Utd were gash.

As sotr says most people in Lanarkshire support of instead of Hamilton or Motherwell etc. Shame really but don't see it ever changing

• Upvote 1

Can't agree with this, Hamilton literally bring nothing to the league other than a horrendous plastic pitch and one of the worst away days in the whole of Scotland.

It was mentioned on the radio this afternoon that Hamilton have under 300 season tickets. FFS.

Another year without visiting Tannadice is pish. And this has nothing to do with 'liking' United, so much as wanting Hamilton tae fuck.

I agree with you. Hamilton are a protected club though, for some reason, they were never likely to go down.

• 1 month later...

Its pleasing that we have a thread called "lets all laugh at the arabs" which has been running for 11 glorious years. I daresay there is a lot of mileage in it yet :laughing:

And what possible difference would it make to a Glaswegian who supports Aberdeen just to try and appear bohemian to his peer group by rejecting the norm of sitting on one side of the Bigotry fence?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1