T In The Park Tickets

Due to having my leg stuck in a stookie I have 2 x weekend camping tickets for sale if anyone wants them or knows of anyone that might.

I'll sell them for less than face value just to get rid of them, someone will be helping me out big style here if they can help me get them sold.

Just PM me if there is any interest.

That set looked amazing. Wish I was there for that.

ditto, got a big soft spot for Kasabian because I've got great Kasabian memories from T... scammed free Sat and Sun tickets in SNAFU on the Friday night, got home at 3am, sorted a lift to T the next morning. Found a tout, changed them for camping, got myself set up, popped a couple of swedgers and headed in just in time to hear them shout K I L L. Set up that T nicely for me. Had Hawtin on the Sat night and Clarke on the Sun. Mental weekend.

T in the Park = shite.

A big :swear: to anyone heading from it now, hingin like a pound of mince.

No sympathy.

Look at the shape of those slappers in those photos. Must be a fond memory for her in the pink wellie boots, one to tell the grandchildren, some radge in green wellies came in aboot me rough at the back of a tent in the pishin rain.

True romance.

• Upvote 1

Wonder how many people will be going back after this year's mud bath?

Looked horrendous.

never been to t in the park. better ones to go to but the mudpath is par for the course.

as long as youre prepared for it and you drink through it, its fine.

Just home, quality weekend, Sven Vath and New order were superb on the friday, Noel and Roses on saturday were cracking aswell and so were the Maccabees, shame the rain was on all day meant I couldn't be bothered to venture around like I did in 2010 but still had a belter of a weekend, Joris Voorn and Dubfire lastnight were awesome, also Kasabian, welll that was the 5th time I've seen them, they are the ultimate festival band.

Just home and showered now, the mud was unbelievable in the arena, wading through huge lakes of mud halfway up my shins.

Judging by the nick of you in your photo there, you've still got it all over your face too.

At least you've put a clean Dons top on.