Would You Stop Your Son Playing For Celtic Or Sevco?

How would I know? We had a parent filming it. Pre match, match and after party at Lawries hotel in altens.

I haven't had the privilege of seeing this again, can you burn a copy? Pretty sure Minty's ma gave my old dear a copy on VHS circa 1999 but I never saw it.

I haven't had the privilege of seeing this again, can you burn a copy? Pretty sure Minty's ma gave my old dear a copy on VHS circa 1999 but I never saw it.

Fit year was this game? which teams?

I played in a couple of champion street finals as well. 1987 and 1989 I think? Lost baith the cunts though.

Did manage to score in the old beach though.

Fit year was this game? which teams?

I played in a couple of champion street finals as well. 1987 and 1989 I think? Lost baith the cunts though.

Did manage to score in the old beach though.

1996. Newburgh United vs Provost Rust Pumas.

Pumas sneaked it 2-1 with a sclaffed winner in injury time fae ebbe's brother. ebbe in inspired form denying Newburgh the victory.

I'll see what I can do and if my old laptop still works to burn a copy.

It'll be the same copy your old dear got, I got this one from beano as he got his vhs copy converted.

Excuse the shit clobber at the after party, horrific haircuts from parents and my dad slaughtering Johnny Farquhar after his short passback.

I'll see what I can do and if my old laptop still works to burn a copy.

It'll be the same copy your old dear got, I got this one from beano as he got his vhs copy converted.

Excuse the shit clobber at the after party, horrific haircuts from parents and my dad slaughtering Johnny Farquhar after his short passback.

Cheers. As for shit clobber, I wouldn't worry I was at an after party in Deansloch and we were all in kappa track suits. What a night.