Tv Series

Treme: Life after Hurricane Katrina as the residents of New Orleans try to rebuild their lives, their homes, and their unique culture in the aftermath of one of the worst natural disasters in the USA.

Awesome stuff, from the boy who did the wire (with some of the actors) very music oriented with some authentic touches

http://vidzi.tv/86n2271zpqt1.html

This has been on my list for ages. I love that music too so looking forward to it.

Watching American Gods right now. Pretty good. Adaptation of a Neil Gaiman novel.

New Star Trek is pish like. What a disappointment.

Actings a bit wooden but I'm still enjoying it.

Shocked when they swore. Not sure thats in the Star Trek spirit.

Missus has been watching Designated Survivor, been half watching it while playing fitba manager. Looked OK to start off with but just gets worse by the episode. Mind you Kiefer's only used to having to do 24 episodes before the story is finished so its no wonder he's running out of ideas.

Might give this a watch Kid Crohns. Cheers.

Check out When The Levees Broke. Doco about the nonsense that happened there.

Interesting stuff was a good doc cheers for that, @V for Vendetta I find treme enjoyable to eat and drink too but not much happens (which is fine for me) The music is sublime in parts and mr goodman is great , Its a weird one though only a lover of southern culture and music will see it through I suspect

Interesting stuff was a good doc cheers for that, @V for Vendetta I find treme enjoyable to eat and drink too but not much happens (which is fine for me) The music is sublime in parts and mr goodman is great , Its a weird one though only a lover of southern culture and music will see it through I suspect

Must admit I was completely underwhelmed by treme