Sevco Thread

It seems that Close Brothers have increased their grip on the subhumanity based in Govan. And so in addition, to edminston house and the albion car park, Close Brothers now have a charge over the stadium PA system, the large stadium screens, stadium catering equipment and stadium wifi equipment.

:) Ra Big Hoose must stay Close-d.

It seems that Close Brothers have increased their grip on the subhumanity based in Govan. And so in addition, to edminston house and the albion car park, Close Brothers now have a charge over the stadium PA system, the large stadium screens, stadium catering equipment and stadium wifi equipment.

Further to which - if we factor in their security over Edmiston House and the car park - the array of fixed and floating charges they now have would surely leave them in the driving seat in the circumstance of administration.

Now that I would pay to see. Given their past record with defaulting companies, it wouldn't surprise me to see the pitched ripped out and sold as cattle feed, and the seats melted down for lavatory accessories.

And their fans made into pies.

You will never know son - mystique is important at certain times I feel. And whilst its completely above board - never doubt it any of you - its these tiny little details, that form a chapter in the case file psychopaths put together to find and destroy you. I just am not the sort of guy who enjoys being held for ransom and so on. Just a quiet handsome man with a bit of time on his hands, and a desire to laugh at huns whenever possible haha

Like when evading the police?

P in the pound. I forget the ratio. That was the pant bricking moment for them. Something like Romanov had to agree to a certain sum from Budge/FoH for his shares to give them control and then his bank UCOS Bankie something like that had to accept those sums in partial settlement for Romanovs debt to them.

Is that right?

Point being creditors, regardless of who they were accepted a partial repayment of that debt allowing the club to continue. Unlike another club. Which died.

We owed Ukio Bankas and UBIG £27.5m. Romanov companies. This debt was waived as part of the CVA taking us out of admin.

Sounds generous but the goings on were murky. We sold Gordon for £11m and never seen much of it.

£25m and it wasn't waived, those companies went bankrupt and took way less money than they could have, something like £2.5m to buy the club and stadium.