Scotlands Useless Referees

Actually very surprised he gave Taylors goal even though the their keeper was bumped over by their centre half. Glaring chance for him to disallow the goal due to an infringement. Think Big Ash would have ripped his heid aff though

Yeah amazed at that one myself. Surprised for him to get one like that correct. Credit where it's due.

Still a useless cunt though

• 4 weeks later...

Nae the best of games for Thompson. He made a few mistakes.

Great that we finally get a mistake in our favour against that lot.

Considine should have been off if we're honest. Mulgrew handball was a certain penalty though also.

Ronny thinks our penalty was not a penalty. He is wrong. Whilst there was likely no threat on goal it was a foul in the box all the same.

Brown got away with countless bookable tackles & possibly even a straight red.

Not the best of games at all from Thomson but great that they will feel how we felt a few times against them last season & countless others before.

I think k we had the rub of the green, look ill be honest I think our penalty was soft,

And Considine should've gone,

Yeah we had a blatant handball go against us but what about Rooney at partick if that had been a Patrick player in our box we'd have been raging.

May think it soft but it was a foul & in the box. So a penalty all the same.

We certainly got the better calls overall as it turned out which makes a nice change against them.

Normal service will resume at the piggery next time

I think k we had the rub of the green, look ill be honest I think our penalty was soft,

And Considine should've gone,

Yeah we had a blatant handball go against us but what about Rooney at partick if that had been a Patrick player in our box we'd have been raging.

Rub of the green!

Considine probably should have gone, but it was the only decision that went our way.

Our penalty was only soft from the point of view that the foul was unnecessary as there was no danger, still a stonewall penalty though.

Mulgrew handball was blatant controlling the ball with arm by defender, no element of ball played man at all so it was a stonewall penalty as well, it would have been a card too.

Hayes red wasn't even a foul.

Scott Brown should have been carded 3 or 4 times. The number of cynical fouls from Celtic as the game progressed was ridiculous as well.

• Upvote 1

Not sure what would be worse actually. Folk that weren't good enough to play football becoming refs (as is normally the case) or former players with a chip on their shoulders.

I think we should bring in hot female referees. Ones with no interest in football at all & a real hatred of men. Lesbians is the way forward. How much worse could they be really?

Replace Refs with technology at highest levels.

Video replays, goal line tech, lasers 'n computers 'n shit. No more arguments. Humans are incompetent.

Every time UEFA/FIFA/your mum introduces another official it makes NO DIFFERENCE. Man City's goal last night was right in front of the 5th/6th/437th official and still counted, despite being a clear foul on Chiellini.

Activate Skynet.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest the shepherd

It seems that we are not alone when it comes to massive corruption in favour of the big sides in football.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35094494

I remember the once when Craig Levein was the manager of Dundee United that he wanted to take his players off the pitch at Ibrox due to a host of dodgy decisions given in favour of rangers (soft penalty for rangers, perfectly good utd goal chopped off, etc.). He was talked out of doing so by the ref of the day. I am pretty sure it was Mike McCurry (honorary member of the Freemason's Lodge).

I remember the once when Craig Levein was the manager of Dundee United that he wanted to take his players off the pitch at Ibrox due to a host of dodgy decisions given in favour of rangers (soft penalty for rangers, perfectly good utd goal chopped off, etc.). He was talked out of doing so by the ref of the day. I am pretty sure it was Mike McCurry (honorary member of the Freemason's Lodge).

I vaguely remember that one (wasn't sure if it was Ibrox or Parkhead) he was just about in tears. Reminded me of a certain Geordie manager at the time.

Same season (I think) we got a perfectly good goal chopped off at the piggery.

Guest the shepherd

I vaguely remember that one (wasn't sure if it was Ibrox or Parkhead) he was just about in tears. Reminded me of a certain Geordie manager at the time.

Same season (I think) we got a perfectly good goal chopped off at the piggery.

Aye very true by Iain Brines. He fucking hates Aberdeen with a passion.

• 1 month later...