2-0 to the Jammy Tarts.

See all the lads and lassies wi smiles upon their faces

Walking doon the Gorgie Roooooooad

Tae _____(10 meaningless Kelt Points if you finish the popular Hearts song)_____

Do they still sing that?

Tae see the (old manager's name) aces.

win this one and everyone will be up for the one at tannadice! win both and i think we'll miraculously make it in to the top 6. 2 points from 6th spot, and hibs have got caley (H) and celtic (A) so they are guaranteed to drop points. Killie has got Ross county (A) and St mirren (H) and Dundee (H) which they may well get 9points from but it is killie so may well get 1 point. fingers crossed .

COYR!!!!

win this one and everyone will be up for the one at tannadice! win both and i think we'll miraculously make it in to the top 6. 2 points from 6th spot, and hibs have got caley (H) and celtic (A) so they are guaranteed to drop points. Killie has got Ross county (A) and St mirren (H) and Dundee (H) which they may well get 9points from but it is killie so may well get 1 point. fingers crossed .

COYR!!!!

I think Killie will get at least 6 points - two games at home, to Dundee who are shite, and St Mirren who will down tools after their cup win. Even two wins for us will not be enough.

We might get stranded in 7th, about 4 points off 4th but because of the farcical split, we can't get any higher.

COYR!!!!

I think Killie will get at least 6 points - two games at home, to Dundee who are shite, and St Mirren who will down tools after their cup win. Even two wins for us will not be enough.

We might get stranded in 7th, about 4 points off 4th but because of the farcical split, we can't get any higher.

How is it farcical? We had the same time as everyone else to qualify for the top 6, didn't, so therefore aren't good enough to occupy that space in the league (if it so happens that we are bottom 6).

COYR!!!!

How is it farcical? We had the same time as everyone else to qualify for the top 6, didn't, so therefore aren't good enough to occupy that space in the league (if it so happens that we are bottom 6).

Would say the same whether we were 1st or 12th.

Any league where you are liable to play more home than away games, or one team 3 times away and once at home is a farce, wouldn't you agree?.....and that's a by product of having a split.

COYR!!!!

Any league where you are liable to play more home than away games, or one team 3 times away and once at home is a farce, wouldn't you agree?.....and that's a by product of having a split.

Yep. But the points thing is like saying 1st division teams deserve to be higher than SPL teams.

• Upvote 1

COYR!!!!

Yep. But the points thing is like saying 1st division teams deserve to be higher than SPL teams.

I suppose the fact we are scrambling about to get into this fabled top 6 is the farce, not the split itself.

Absolutely shameful this season of all seasons, when the scum aren't there, and Hearts imploded.

Craig Brown should be ashamed, instead of his excuses about refereeing decisions and injuries (albeit the injuries were a factor for about 2 months). His defensive attitude and shackling the players was the main reason for our probable failure.

Nonetheless, I think we're going to stroll this game. Could be a big crowd let down again, but I don't think there will be that many there, and those that do turn up, get rewarded with a couple of goals and 3 points.

I admire your optimism, but we are not good enough to stroll any game, as proven in the last few months.

0-0....maybe 1-0 either way.

If it's a 0-1, get Brown to fuck on Monday and let McInnes get started.

i'm in for this. no idea why as i swore i wouldn't go back aslong as langfields in the goals, and as soon as i see that wanker between the sticks my whole weekend will be ruined. archies before the game, hopefully i'll be so drunk the stewards turn me away.

on the plus side hearts are shitter than us. 2-1 the dons vernon to score 1st.

i'm in for this. no idea why as i swore i wouldn't go back aslong as langfields in the goals, and as soon as i see that wanker between the sticks my whole weekend will be ruined. archies before the game, hopefully i'll be so drunk the stewards turn me away.

on the plus side hearts are shitter than us. 2-1 the dons vernon to score 1st.

Are you at Archies already min?