Aberdeen V Hearts (1 - 3)

above team would be my starting 11 too with vernon coming on at some point for zola who hopefully shows form of partick games and not some others this season.

Would have liked to avenge the annoyance of the tynecastle defeat earlier but cant make this one.

Heart says victory for the good guys head says the good run must end at some point. Heart overrules head 1-0 us McGinn (pen 68th min)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's that... Wilson called the *players* sheep shagging bastards after the last game?!

What an eedjit.

Anyway, 3-1 tomorrow. We're going to be all over them like a rash. Zola, Pawlett, McGinn. They'll get a stupid late goal, after Hector does a too-smart-for-his-own-good screw up on the ball and lets them through for one.

If any of that comes true I'll be amazed... least amazed would be a Hector screw up. He took his goal brilliantly last game but don't get the praise he's getting generally. He always feels like an accident waiting to happen from what I've seen.

• Site Sponsor

What's that... Wilson called the *players* sheep shagging bastards after the last game?!

What an eedjit.

Anyway, 3-1 tomorrow. We're going to be all over them like a rash. Zola, Pawlett, McGinn. They'll get a stupid late goal, after Hector does a too-smart-for-his-own-good screw up on the ball and lets them through for one.

If any of that comes true I'll be amazed... least amazed would be a Hector screw up. He took his goal brilliantly last game but don't get the praise he's getting generally. He always feels like an accident waiting to happen from what I've seen.

Yep 3-1 the Dandies, I reckon too with McGinn, Robson and Hayes scoring for us with Stevenson scoring for them.

COYR

Ticket sales are meant to be going really well.

that's very encouraging. Just shows what a decent team mentality does for attendances. Hopefully it can be maintained throughout the season get us some extra dosh for squad maintenance and building at the end of the season. I was going to say Jan but i think we would all agree we are unlikely to see new arrivals in Jan especially after the debt increasing again last year.

Good luck today hope it's a good game