Falkirk V Aberdeen (0 - 5)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wylde was well off form yesterday. Amazed he got games for Third Lanark or Gretna or whoever it was based on that. Hopefully more to come. Thought Cammy Smith didn't look quite ready again. I'd drop at least one of them and get Nicky Low into the starting 11.

Clangers

Shaughnessy Hector Considine Reynolds

Pawlett Low Jack Hayes

Magennis Zola

Can't imagine he'd go 4-4-2 though

Thought Cammy Smith didn't look quite ready again. I'd drop at least one of them and get Nicky Low into the starting 11.

Would have to agree with this...with Flood out Low is a like for like replacement...Smith looks to be unable to "step up to the plate"...it is perfectly understandable given that he's an Aberdeen loon and Mchun is a hun...he maybe can't play for a manager he doesn't respect?

Anyone from Rob Roy Reds reading this?

Are you able to show the game on Wednesday in the pub? If so I'll pay a visit.

I think they had it advertised to be shown there but I phoned them since you posted & they have now said they are unable to show it due to undesirables intending on attending whilst nursing one pint for each half of the game & nibbling on a bag of crisps & blocking everyones view of the TV with their hair.

I think they had it advertised to be shown there but I phoned them since you posted & they have now said they are unable to show it due to undesirables intending on attending whilst nursing one pint for each half of the game & nibbling on a bag of crisps & blocking everyones view of the TV with their hair.

I'm going to bring along Sarah Harding and Duncan fae Blue. Will that swing it Rob Roy Reds?