St Mirren 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Do you honestly think this was a great result Bottom placed St Mirren It's lucky they got a penalty and cosgrove has come to life. Considene is a liability. May can't find the net except for penalties. They seem to think Devine intervention will put the ball in the net. Let's see how many they put past Dundee hearts and Celtic At home. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be El Calapso

The euro loss really rattled you eh?

Hun cunt.

• Upvote 1

Give it a rest, we all know that you only come on here to be controversial for the sake of being controversial, its affa boring.

Good away win in difficult conditions against a team who while bottom are showing signs of improvement.

Only annoying aspect of the campaign so far is that once again if we had not dropped some silly points during the first few games we would could very well be a few points ahead at the top of the league at the moment.

COYR

So it seems you don't like controversy, sorry bud but I don't belong to the happy clappers brigade who swallow all the shit that's been dished up for quit a while now, you had may quoting a few days ago saying , The boss wants us as strikers find the back of the net more often. HELLO I should think a 2 year old wouldn't need telling that. Mcinneses signings have not being performing. As you said if they'd picks up points against Motherwell Kilmarnock st Johnson hearts Celtic etc they would be well clear now at the top which in my mind is what all the red pyjama happy clappers must surely want to see.
  • Downvote 1

Do you honestly think this was a great result Bottom placed St Mirren It's lucky they got a penalty and cosgrove has come to life. Considene is a liability. May can't find the net except for penalties. They seem to think Devine intervention will put the ball in the net. Let's see how many they put past Dundee hearts and Celtic At home. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be El Calapso

^^^^ has never touched a woman

So it seems you don't like controversy, sorry bud but I don't belong to the happy clappers brigade who swallow all the shit that's been dished up for quit a while now, you had may quoting a few days ago saying , The boss wants us as strikers find the back of the net more often. HELLO I should think a 2 year old wouldn't need telling that. Mcinneses signings have not being performing. As you said if they'd picks up points against Motherwell Kilmarnock st Johnson hearts Celtic etc they would be well clear now at the top which in my mind is what all the red pyjama happy clappers must surely want to see.

By no means a happy clapper but at the same time nae some Fud who gets upset because we 'only' won away 2-1 away to St Mirren. Then again the happy clappers tend to be the ones who stick with the team through thick and thin as opposed to some mentalists on here who find the past 4 years 'disappointing'.

Don't think many people (well those who are nae sane anyway) buy into the 'pish' any football manager or director spouts. Play 'football quotes' bingo on any given Saturday and you will hear the same old tropes week in week out - it's fitba, learn to deal with it or find another sport to moan about.

Out of interest, what is it you do for a living? Are you a manager, if so do you tell those that you manage pearls of wisdom or perhaps bland management tropes on a weekly basis?

tenor.gif?itemid=5632956

You are such a window licking mong arent you.

You rarely deny being a hun either. You are definitely grumpier since your team went on a 3 game run without a win. Fuck you and all your fellow huns.

You are such a window licking mong arent you.

You rarely deny being a hun either. You are definitely grumpier since your team went on a 3 game run without a win. Fuck you and all your fellow huns.

It will be hurting even more that they have failed to beat us in 4 games now what with them being in a "different class" and all that.

Ach well - still plenty of love for the Cyrano De Bergerac looking cunt; as long as its infrequent.

MV5BODFlMTE2NzgtMzk3MC00MGU5LTk2ZDMtZTJl

That set piece from St Mirren exposed a big defensive let down...

No one marked, let alone went with MacPherson.

Shame about St J last week.

Cosgrove's wrongly given second yellow v the hun most likely cost as at least a draw at home v St. J.

Special mention to Considine. Heavily involved in both our goals.

Indeed. He may not be the best at defending but he is a fkn nightmare to defend against lol.

I would even go as far as to say he is one of the best defenders in the league in the opposing teams box & probably the best at attacking/directing headers at goal.

His work at the other end was just about eneough to make up for his failings at our own end for their goal.

Special mention for Logan for that perfectly time last ditch tackle as well. Especially since he got away with one he fkd up very similarly in the previous game