Where Are They Now

8 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Completely random but who remembers when Scott Severin basically invented the rule that you can knee the ball back to the keeper? Have barely seen it done in the last 10 years but he seemed to do it in every match and the opposition fans would lose the plot every time. Great days.

I recall it being Russel Anderson more prominently than Severin.

TBHers.

48 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

McKenna returned to Forest starting line up.  1-0 down at half time, hooked for Figereudo who he’d replaced.  First corner, Figueredo completely wrestled out.  2-0.

in other news they have an athletic goalkeeper.  The contrast in styles is marked.  Polite way of saying he’s shite.

I know we have a sell on, however I'm enjoying Forest being absolutely shite.

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

McKenna returned to Forest starting line up.  1-0 down at half time, hooked for Figereudo who he’d replaced.  First corner, Figueredo completely wrestled out.  2-0.

in other news they have an athletic goalkeeper.  The contrast in styles is marked.  Polite way of saying he’s shite.

Was he not out last week due to injury rather than form? Presumably he was hooked at HT due to feeling it again.

I've been looking at the Forest fan sites and generally they think McKenna is the only decent signing they've made this season. It is hilarious how shite they have been though. Already they're wanting Hughton out after binning the guy that signed McKenna only a couple of months back

5 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Sickening for him to get that particular disease especially the memories he has built up over the years!sad to hear