Next Dog

Zander1903

Get a Pit Bull. 

Lovely animals, with jaws like steel traps and razor sharp teeth that can shred human flesh in a frenzy of vicious insanity. 

And they're terrific with children. 

Unless, of course, they decide NOT to be terrific with children, and tear them to pieces instead. Which they are known to do. 

But Definitely, if you have small kids, DO leave those small children unattended with the Pit Bull... preferably, say, two or three Pit Bulls, ideally. That way when the pack instinct kicks in they'll feed off each other's aggression and be an unstoppable murdering machine. 

Also, make sure you keep a small stick, a fly swatter, or maybe a rolled up magazine handy... because while the three frenzied killers are tearing your child to pieces you can smack them with said item while going, "Bad doggie... bad doggie." and later you can tell the papers that you did everything you could to stop them, and that they've always been lovely around the kids... right up till the point they decided to not be lovely around the kids and, instead, pull the kid apart for absolutely no fucking reason whatsoever.  

Fucking terrific pets, your Pit Bull. 

• Dildo 3

My Labrador has been in two fights only, both pit bulls fucking aggressive little shits  

watched a video of a Anatolia sheepdog defend itself against a Rottweiler. Big mistake the rott made, absolutely ripped the Rottweiler apart. Get one of those, go Pitt hunting and see how they like getting bullied, 

pitt pricks

33 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Get a Pit Bull. 

Lovely animals, with jaws like steel traps and razor sharp teeth that can shred human flesh in a frenzy of vicious insanity. 

And they're terrific with children. 

Unless, of course, they decide NOT to be terrific with children, and tear them to pieces instead. Which they are known to do. 

But Definitely, if you have small kids, DO leave those small children unattended with the Pit Bull... preferably, say, two or three Pit Bulls, ideally. That way when the pack instinct kicks in they'll feed off each other's aggression and be an unstoppable murdering machine. 

Also, make sure you keep a small stick, a fly swatter, or maybe a rolled up magazine handy... because while the three frenzied killers are tearing your child to pieces you can smack them with said item while going, "Bad doggie... bad doggie." and later you can tell the papers that you did everything you could to stop them, and that they've always been lovely around the kids... right up till the point they decided to not be lovely around the kids and, instead, pull the kid apart for absolutely no fucking reason whatsoever.  

Fucking terrific pets, your Pit Bull. 

good for home D, tho

20 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Mind the double dates that Joe and Hen Broon used to go on ? They never once mentioned if they got their hole at the end of the night. 

The Broons and Oor Wullie annuals every xmas as a kid.

Ma Broon must’ve been shagging abody cos the kids all looked quite different.

18 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

The Broons and Oor Wullie annuals every xmas as a kid.

Ma Broon must’ve been shagging abody cos the kids all looked quite different.

?  " Maw, Maw , me was passing Granpa's window and I heard him on the phone tae one o' his cronies saying he was just about to bath a tank !'

" Crivens, how's he getting a tank in his bath, we best all run around there just now, the auld eejit"

Last night 

4-B67-E6-C4-2-DDE-457-E-A1-DA-E3994-B6-E

bloody muttz

There’s a gorgeous Aussie border collie that frequents Vic Park. Love that dog. Love seeing a well behaved dog walking beside its owner off the lead

is it that hard to train a dog? Or raise a kid? I have doubts tbf 

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Last night 

4-B67-E6-C4-2-DDE-457-E-A1-DA-E3994-B6-E

bloody muttz

There’s a gorgeous Aussie border collie that frequents Vic Park. Love that dog. Love seeing a well behaved dog walking beside its owner off the lead

is it that hard to train a dog? Or raise a kid? I have doubts tbf 

Thats nothing compared to the mountains of cat shit that appears in my garden. Its little wonder i volleyed that feline tart in the face. 

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The amount of fuckwitts who roam about the streets here with those ridiculous mutts is unreal. " He's really friendly "

As Kelt alluded to, until that unpredictable switch is flipped one day and it's guard your bollocks time . 

There's a couple pitt bulls that live around me, and they are absolutely fine. I have a retriever and never had any issues anytime we've bumped into them.

They get a bad rep because they are often taken on by minks and not trained properly, or trained to be intimidating or aggressive. But you could train any dog to be like that if you wanted.