Pre Season

Is the correct answer.

The only match that matters in the next few weeks is the one v RoPs in Europe and if its a 0-0 draw in Finland and that puts us through to the next round I doubt there will be as many moans as i've seen about today's completely irrelevant result in a meaningless friendly.

Fake news - hardly anyone here is moaning.

Not here on this forum but there is plenty on the club's official facebook and twitter pages.

Aberdeen could win 10-0 and the same folk on twitter would moan that the standard of opposition was too poor and we shouldn't have played them. 

Odd bunch.

People posting on official club social media sites are all sad cunts anyway. Fuck them.

The standard of comments on social media is utterly spastic.  Little skinny jean with turn ups wearing cunts with not a fucking clue.

On a couple of occasions I got as far as typing a response saying as much, but then remembered it was social media and therefor

a) totally meaningless and populated by fuds

b) I would probably get charged with cyber bullying

and deleted what I had typed and went about my day

Team off to Ireland tomorrow and McKenna joining up apparently. No word on Bryson but presumably Gallagher will be involved

First team

Connah's Quay (Ireland) 29/6

Peterhead 3/7

Inverness (Elgin) 6/7.

Mixed team

Elgin 4/7,

Deveronvale 9/7,

Inverurie 16/7

Keith 20/7

Huntly 23//7

Blyth Spartans 28/7

Peterhead, Elgin and Inverness this week

Bring on the goals

The standard of comments on social media is utterly spastic. Little skinny jean with turn ups wearing cunts with not a fucking clue.

On a couple of occasions I got as far as typing a response saying as much, but then remembered it was social media and therefor

a) totally meaningless and populated by fuds

Not a hint of irony here....
  • Upvote 3