Leigh Griffiths

• 3 months later...

Ridiculous behavior from Griffiths, but that Fenlon is completely clueless - one of the most disasterous appointments in recent years. Sounds like Hibs are in an absolute mess.

Jim Jefferies and Dunfermline must be really fancying their chances at this point.

I'm glad of that not because he's a fucking bampot, but because he's nae actually that good.

Onywye, he's a fucking bampot.

Can't agree with you there Ollie. I had a look on the Hibs boards and they seem to reckon he did well on what scraps he'd been fed this season. I've seen him at the various ages level for Scotland and there is no doubting he has talent.

If his attitude was better he'd be an excellent player at this level. Unfortunately, by all accounts he's just a complete bam. Parallels with Derek Riordan and sadly I expect his career will end up going the same way as Dereks. A sad waste.

Stupid wee prick.

When he played for Dundee he was oor stupid wee prick so ye excused it (sort of), but he's really fucked it up now.

Mick McCarthy apparently took a disliking tae him eftir he found out he'd got both his burd and her best friend up the duff within days of each other.

Sad really, coz on his game, he's a good player.

Can't agree with you there Ollie. I had a look on the Hibs boards and they seem to reckon he did well on what scraps he'd been fed this season. I've seen him at the various ages level for Scotland and there is no doubting he has talent.

If his attitude was better he'd be an excellent player at this level. Unfortunately, by all accounts he's just a complete bam. Parallels with Derek Riordan and sadly I expect his career will end up going the same way as Dereks. A sad waste.

A decent player, maybe, but If you have the attitude he has, you have to make up for that with more talent, ala Balotelli (making no comparison obviouly). Couple Griffiths shocking attitude with his decent level of playing ability then you don't really have a player there unfortunately. Especially in Hibs situation where you need at this time a squad full of players willing to put there bodies on the line for the cause.

If that mak's ony sense!

A decent player, maybe, but If you have the attitude he has, you have to make up for that with more talent, ala Balotelli (making no comparison obviouly). Couple Griffiths shocking attitude with his decent level of playing ability then you don't really have a player there unfortunately. Especially in Hibs situation where you need at this time a squad full of players willing to put there bodies on the line for the cause.

If that mak's ony sense!

Yeah it does. I just think it's a pity. I loved what I saw from this boy in his early days. He looked sharp as a tack. It's just such a waste.

They have the final dig at Fenlon despite Griffiths being the attacker in all of this - it's just a bizarre news story for me.

The players didn't want to play for Collins, they didn't like Calderwood - they now hate Fenlons training methods, oh but they all loved Yogi Hughes' half days when he was manager.

This sums up the modern day professional footballer for me.

Long may it continue for these cunts though - as long as Fenlon is in charge for the semi final, it could be some bounce come full time at Hampden and I intend to get wrecked.

DANDIES!

The contents of this post bear a remarkable similarity those of post 19 in this thread: http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?231311-Griffiths-is-finished-at-hibs-now!

Just co-incidence?

Congratulations Leigh Griffiths.

Fenlon is an intensely annoying little leprechaun and fully deserves a headbutt.

I could not take him seriously for two seconds so no wonder people are questioning his 'authority', if your ordinary man in the street approached me and started speaking like thon rest assured I'd be on the frontfoot immediately.

It's Hibs' own fault for employing such a ridiculous manager.