Last Ever Dons Match

I would not blame anyone for not going to the matches and we should boycott the last 2 home games so there is only about 1,000 fans at the game send a message that we want broon oot, he picks the team he gives the tactics out he gives the team talk shit it must be, but he sits in his fkn dug out all game i hate him with a passion

post-4688-0-67464000-1334420295_thumb.jpg

I would not blame anyone for not going to the matches and we should boycott the last 2 home games so there is only about 1,000 fans at the game send a message that we want broon oot, he picks the team he gives the tactics out he gives the team talk shit it must be, but he sits in his fkn dug out all game i hate him with a passion

I dont "hate" the guy. He seems like a personable enough bloke

Equally, I dont want him as Aberdeen manager.

What I do hate is his team selections and his tactics

I dont "hate" the guy. He seems like a personable enough bloke

Equally, I dont want him as Aberdeen manager.

What I do hate is his team selections and his tactics

Hate is maybe to strong okay but he is driving me mental with his crap tactics and annoying post match interviews, he is Knox's hand puppet, he never left the dug out all day!!

Another excuse of a performance today. The Dandy Dons will be in Inverness next weekend and unless something highly unlikely happens it will probably be the last time I ever take notice of them,

Been nice knowing you all.

Bollocks, there are 5 games left.. and we can STILL win title KING OF THE TARDS if we manage the glorious accomplishment of finishing 7th.

Don't you want to see AFC win KING OF THE TARDS?

Just imagine the feeling of elation when we lift whatever trophy they give out for finishing above pish like Dunfermline and Hibs... and our special players try to run a lap of honour around Pittodrie without falling over their own feet!

YAY, ABERDEEN! YAY! YAAAAAAAAY!

specialolympics2.jpg

100% agree. He wasn't in his technical area once today. Sat at the back of the dugout with Knox and did fuck all. Complete failure in the league, even bigger failure in the league cup (east fucking fife) and an absolute shambles of non committal zero organisational shite today. I don't know who the answer is, but it's not Brown and Knox.

Bollocks, there are 5 games left.. and we can STILL win title KING OF THE TARDS if we manage the glorious accomplishment of finishing 7th.

Don't you want to see AFC win KING OF THE TARDS?

Just imagine the feeling of elation when we lift whatever trophy they give out for finishing above pish like Dunfermline and Hibs... and our special players try to run a lap of honour around Pittodrie without falling over their own feet!

YAY, ABERDEEN! YAY! YAAAAAAAAY!

specialolympics2.jpg

Kelt, I highly doubt we are up amongst the top 'Tards', If we are then praise be,l but we are more likely middling 'tards.