Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Thats some good work from levein there - browns a cunt; who knew - and the shoulder shruggy 'this is what we throw on top of the financial disparity - blatant cheating cuntery of the most despicable order,' is a terrific way of discussing it.

Its a good way of bringing it to the attention of folks. Forces people to listen - you've got to respect a mild mannered undressing. Treat the cunts like the little bitches they are.

As an aside - I recall he did similar post match at ibrox after a Dundee United game.. basically said the ref was a hun cunt.

Leveins a prick. Brown didn’t “target” him, he’s just a fud to everyone, that’s his style of play. He gets leeway because 1. He’s a Celtic player and 2. He’s the Celtic captain. I’ve pointed out before that team captains tend to get a bit of leeway with SPFL refs, his leeway is just bigger ;)

Leveins a prick. Brown didn’t “target” him, he’s just a fud to everyone, that’s his style of play. He gets leeway because 1. He’s a Celtic player and 2. He’s the Celtic captain. I’ve pointed out before that team captains tend to get a bit of leeway with SPFL refs, his leeway is just bigger ;)

Ours gets the opposite treatment - booked for his first foul most games

I mind him getting sent off for Dundee at Dens. Maybe 10 years ago. He took pelters from us and retaliated with some fantastic vitriolic abuse. Sure we won. @@RAZOR will know

I remember him getting sent off in Peles first win but I don't think he was only one. They went down to 9 I think?

But aye. Was looking at the programme the other day as it went up to the attic perhaps never to be seen again.

Not according to Brenda

He's a beaut that guy

Brown is a coward and a cunt.

This

Here's the interview, the boy is a prick however I admire the fact he doesn't hold back.

Funny I was speaking about this today actually. This was why I thought at the time that Levein would be a good Scotland manager as he had the balls to make decisions, just didn't think that would include sharting his pants against the fucking Czechs

The BBC showed a video of Brown leading Celtic on against Hearts the other day. His faux hard-man act is laughable. Genuinely looked like a parody.

Exactly. He's all wind. When up against an actual tough tackling midfielder he shits it and has been found out on many occasions in big matches