The League So Far....

2nd spot and only 2 points behind Celtic but not playing great.

Aberdeen 2 - Hamilton 0

Ross C 1 - Aberdeen 2

Aberdeen 2 - Dundee 1

Partick 3 - Aberdeen 4

Hearts 0 Aberdeen 0

​Aberdeen 1 - Killy 1

Motherwell, St J, Hibs, Rangers and Celtic coming up.

Hopefully we can find some form and keep 2nd place?

Correct.

We have only played the teams currently occupying the bottom 6 places.

We have yet to pay a team currently in the top 6.

Correct.

We have only played the teams currently occupying the bottom 6 places.

We have yet to pay a team currently in the top 6.

Hearts had the new manager bounce and failed to beat us- won today though.

Point at Tynecastle is normally a solid enough result.

Main positives for me were the centre backs- thought that was the best we've defended this season that I've seen. And May- our best player with a goal and what a tackle in the box in the first half!

Main negative- no-one else played particularly well- some pass marks but not much more

14 points from games against the 6 worst teams in the league is a poor return.

And we were lucky as fuck to get that.

3 points we did not deserve against Dundee.

1 point we were lucky as fuck to get last week.

11 point would probably be a fair reflection of our performances so far.

Which have been, bar perhaps spells in Ross Co and Partick games, ranging from average to woeful.

DM needs to find his best team and stick with it.

This rotation shite never worked last season, it's not working this season and it never will fucking work.

Sort it oot min.

After 10 mins today thought that this was the game we were going to click. Obviously not.

Is getting slightly worrying. No bed wetting yet though.[/quote. Come Thursday I wouldn't worry about wetting the bed better stand over the toilet pot then you won't piss the bed after the result I can't hear the click or see it happening Mcinnes has a problem with his selections and the good old boys. ]

14 points from games against the 6 worst teams in the league is a poor return.

And we were lucky as fuck to get that.

3 points we did not deserve against Dundee.

1 point we were lucky as fuck to get last week.

11 point would probably be a fair reflection of our performances so far.

Which have been, bar perhaps spells in Ross Co and Partick games, ranging from average to woeful.

DM needs to find his best team and stick with it.

This rotation shite never worked last season, it's not working this season and it never will fucking work.

Sort it oot min.

14 points is a poor return? Yet you think 11 points would be fairer? So doesn't that make 14 points a good return then?

14 points isn't a poor return. It's OK. 16 would be good and 18 great. The performances have been mixed though and that's probably more concerning. McInnes hasn't found his best 11 yet and some of our usual reliable performers havent hit form yet. Time to pick a settled line up to allow them to gel. Jury is still out on this team but we have plenty of ability in the squad to find a good level.

Given the performances, the points haul is terrific. The only game we've won by more than 1 goal, it took us to injury time to do so. Really really poor stuff so far this season

I've no issue with squad rotation, as long as the shape is consistent; 4-2-3-1 every week.

GMS needs about half a dozen consecutive games.

We need to work out how to get the best out of Stewart. I think its wide in a 4-3-3. We dont do 4-3-3.

Christie starts EVERY game, in the number 10 role.

Wright should com off the bench, not starting game, not till we reach some kind of consistency in performance.

AOC and Arnie in central defense every week.

Left back is a problem are area for me. I'd give Reynolds a shotty in there.

• Downvote 1

Reynolds at left back could be a good shout, although I'm not sure he'd be as dependable as Considine. Quicker at least. The last few seasons we've been slow getting a rhythm going, but we're still getting results before we "click" can't really complain about that with what's really a new team? Oh wait....sorry, we're Aberdeen fans, of course we're all moaning bed wetting cunts :laughing:

It was a hell of a lot worse this time last year. In our first 6 games we had a narrow win against Ayr Utd and Partick Thistle at home with draws against Hearts and eventual bottom side Inverness along with a scudding a parkhead. So folk getting so up tight about our starts this season only have to look to last season. It was really the Dundee game along with the quarter final and sevco(both winners in the last minute again we played pretty average in both) that got our season up and running. Were going in to the exact same period just now so these next three games are massive before the international break and we need to win all 3. If we can get it to click at the same time we did last year then we at least have points to back us up from a stuttering start to the season performance wise. Last year we were playing catch up at this stage.

We've got a great first XI but we need to play our best team each week. No need to over think things and worry about what other teams are going to do to us, we should concentrate on how we beat them. Best team week in week out, who cares what teams like Patrick thistle can do, they should worry about us.

The more times the same players play with each other, we'll get better and better. I hope mcinnes knows our best team and play that starting eleven each time. It's not under 16s, we don't have to keep mums and dads happy if their boy isn't getting a chance.

We need to win our next game, and play our best players in their best positions.

I know you obviously want to improve every season but I reckon if we just even match last season it'd be a great achievement.

For the past 3 or 4 years we've had a very settled side and this is the first season in a long time where our regular starters have changed with McGinn, Hayes (them two in particular), Taylor and the RyHun leaving at the same time.

Will take time to gel and hopefully we do sooner rather than later though.