Barnet:

Haha. I feel sorry for them. They've made just about the worst appointment they possibly could have.

He has a defeatist attitude (there will be plenty of bad nights but hopefully enough good ones) and his Programme notes today begin with him apologising over an altercation with a fan.

• Upvote 2

Surely more free money to be made on whoever Barnet are playing today.

You're obviously not a betting man. Neither had I been for a few years until a couple of weeks ago but Barnet's recent defeats have been narrow and late deciders meant it was a sweat on low value odds for their opposition. I think they might have beaten the off-form Carslisle had the game not been postponed, fixture clash for FA Cup.

Betting is not about picking winners, it's about selecting value odds.

You're obviously not a betting man. Neither had I been for a few years until a couple of weeks ago but Barnet's recent defeats have been narrow and late deciders meant it was a sweat on low value odds for their opposition. I think they might have beaten the off-form Carslisle had the game not been postponed, fixture clash for FA Cup.

Betting is not about picking winners, it's about selecting value odds.

Not a betting man coz Barnet don't have a game this weekend.

From the Barnet forums, the suggestion is that McGhee has tendered his resignation and leaving it up to the club whether they take it or not. Got to be McGhee's last job you'd think. Unless Strachan gets a gig and employs him again.

I am delighted and excited to announce the appointment of Graham Westley as our Head Coach.

Graham will take charge of all first team affairs from tomorrow morning. Graham has a fantastic track record at this level and above. His knowledge of the division and the players in it will be a crucial factor in our fight to climb the table during the remainder of this season.

Myself and everyone at the club will give him all the support we can to help achieve this.

Your support is even more important and I hope this Saturday when we face Lincoln City at The Hive London, you will welcome Graham be his and the team's 12th man.

Mark McGhee
Head of Technical - Barnet FC

WTAF is head of technical!?!?