Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

Fae Torry as you would have worked oot.

Live oot in the wilds now,if ye can call Dinnet wild.

Married wee 5 daughters (have you tried living in a hoose wee 6 females arguing all the time)

Getting on a bit as I can remember Davie the brush Robb as my fav player.

Built up my ain carpet fitting business,boring as fuck I ken.

Enjoy listening to music(various tastes from the The Beach Boys,EBTG,Van Morrison and Jazz sax n trumpet.

Guinness drinker.

That's about my boring life in a nutshell....COYR..

Are you an incestuous Mormon paedophile with a fetish for midgets?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thought I'd say hi and tell you a bit about myself. Fifty two years old. Moved to Aberdeen aged two with my dads work from south of the border. So officially a guffy but sound and feel totally Scottish (or as the cockneys say "Sweaty Sock"). Started going to see the famous with my dad when I was seven. Was very fortunate to experience the eighties and all the finals bar Gothenburg (O level same day bloody folks wouldn't let me go). Almost destroyed parents tv doing a forward roll on lounge carpet when Hewitt scored the winner.

Best memory was hearing the noise after we scored the third against Bayern, even the sweetie paper rustlers in the main stand were singing. Moved back south of the border with my work at 22. Have been down here keeping tabs on the dons for the last thirty years. Still have two brothers in the north east and get up when I can to see a few games.

Getting excited about the prospect of coming up at some point and going to a new stadium. Big shout out to Ryan and Scott for possibly paying for one and a half stands, maybe they can get a plaque! Ha,Ha.

Regards Cambridge Red 

Thought I'd say hi and tell you a bit about myself. Fifty two years old. Moved to Aberdeen aged two with my dads work from south of the border. So officially a guffy but sound and feel totally Scottish (or as the cockneys say "Sweaty Sock"). Started going to see the famous with my dad when I was seven. Was very fortunate to experience the eighties and all the finals bar Gothenburg (O level same day bloody folks wouldn't let me go). Almost destroyed parents tv doing a forward roll on lounge carpet when Hewitt scored the winner.

Best memory was hearing the noise after we scored the third against Bayern, even the sweetie paper rustlers in the main stand were singing. Moved back south of the border with my work at 22. Have been down here keeping tabs on the dons for the last thirty years. Still have two brothers in the north east and get up when I can to see a few games.

Getting excited about the prospect of coming up at some point and going to a new stadium. Big shout out to Ryan and Scott for possibly paying for one and a half stands, maybe they can get a plaque! Ha,Ha.

Regards Cambridge Red 

52 you say? Might be touch and go.

• 1 month later...