Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Royal baby shit. It fucking drives me mental. I'd happily execute every fucking leeching cunt member of that family. Cunts pretending they'll be 'sleep deprived' FUCK OFF.

If the SNP promised a proper democracy without these fucking useless sponging fucking low lifes they'd be on a banker of a win in their 2nd referendum.

Like you'd say no if Meghan spread her legs for you

I'd boot her right in her scrounging cunt. Honestly why do people actively support this fucking nonsense? My fucking old dear was at it 'at least he's normal, not like his dad' Normal in what fucking way likes? And those cunts that camp out n'that, fucking hell they need tasered.

I'd boot her right in her scrounging cunt. Honestly why do people actively support this fucking nonsense? My fucking old dear was at it 'at least he's normal, not like his dad' Normal in what fucking way likes? And those cunts that camp out n'that, fucking hell they need tasered.

"Manboobs, I want to be the second famous actress you've fucked"

"Fuck you". Boot.

Being held up at work waiting for somebody else to actually do their job in order for you to continue. Boy is an absolute tube as well, forever swanning out the office to cafe Nero for a flat white and a bagel.

Or the opposite when you are literally just in the door, not even taken your jacket off and some fucking dick asks you a question.

I’m sure the world wouldn’t end if you gave me time to logon and get a coffee you fucking tube.

• Upvote 1

yer heed must be splittin..ye wir in some nicht leat nicht oan the cans.. liteweight drinker..some fuckin swagger oan ye like.. struttin aboot wi yer wee pot belly puffd oot..cunt ye wir like danny devito.. less eh the lip nxt time or ehl whip the scants aff ye.. learn tae handle yer cans ya daft bender

yer heed must be splittin..ye wir in some nicht leat nicht oan the cans.. liteweight drinker..some fuckin swagger oan ye like.. struttin aboot wi yer wee pot belly puffd oot..cunt ye wir like danny devito.. less eh the lip nxt time or ehl whip the scants aff ye.. learn tae handle yer cans ya daft bender