Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Sticking with cars I've just fired down a deposit on a Land Rover Discovery.

Pick it up on Wednesday when I come home. Very good deal as well.

Not a spanking new one I hasten to add before Tup gets all lord of the manor on me.

Surely with all the tax you have been withholding you would be able to get a spanking new Evogue ?

Or is that the ploy, buy older, so suspicions do not get raised.

Anyway, I got a rather nice J.Lindeberg belt the other day.

And yesterday, part of the bairns xmas, no longer is a fish box and 4 from wheels deemed good enough for a carty,

kettler_kettcar_silverstone_air_500_2010.jpg

Surely with all the tax you have been withholding you would be able to get a spanking new Evogue ?

Or is that the ploy, buy older, so suspicions do not get raised.

Anyway, I got a rather nice J.Lindeberg belt the other day.

And yesterday, part of the bairns xmas, no longer is a fish box and 4 from wheels deemed good enough for a carty,

Cheeky bastard. As it happens in the least 3 weeks HMRC has actually given me back money on two occasions.

As for the carty I'm nae surprised you canna make them out of pram wheels these days. What a fucking price a pram is as I found to my cost a few months back when the latest addition to the Boofon Dynasty was born. :cry:

At least it'll fit in the back of the Disco though.

Cheeky bastard. As it happens in the least 3 weeks HMRC has actually given me back money on two occasions.

As for the carty I'm nae surprised you canna make them out of pram wheels these days. What a fucking price a pram is as I found to my cost a few months back when the latest addition to the Boofon Dynasty was born. :cry:

At least it'll fit in the back of the Disco though.

:offtopic:....but belated congratulations!!! :bounce:

Lastnight bought a woo woo pitcher and a blue lagoon pitcher, tanked both before my mates even got half way down theres, poofs.

Trying too hard again Mini.

I'm not even going to bother asking what the fuck a woo woo pitcher is as it's clearly something only true "metrosexuals" would buy.

(done to death smiley)

Trying too hard again Mini.

I'm not even going to bother asking what the fuck a woo woo pitcher is as it's clearly something only true "metrosexuals" would buy.

(done to death smiley)

Not trying atall, cocktail pitchers in Justice mill, tanked the two easily, fuck all to do with metrosexual and all to do with getting wrecked quickly.