Sevco Thread

Pub last night with some work acquaintances: 1 got into an argument with another who is a casual hun fan:

"They're not the same club."

"Yes we are, we have the same name, same colours and play in the same stadium."

"So by that logic, if you get hit by a bus tomorrow, can someone else take your name, wear your clothes and fuck your wife?"

Lost my shit.

• Upvote 3

Pub last night with some work acquaintances: 1 got into an argument with another who is a casual hun fan:

"So by that logic, if you get hit by a bus tomorrow, can someone else take your name, wear your clothes and fuck your wife?"

Lost my shit.

Next time when one of them tells you they're the same club ask them if they are then when they are going to pay the £80m or so they owe the taxman? Or when they are going to step in and honour the side letters they issued to EBT recipients who are now being taken to court by the taxman for non payment of tax and NI?

Some of their former heroes are now facing financial ruin after the taxman is finished with them due to the lies Rangers fed them (apart from the ones who declared themselves bankrupt like "wee Bazza" did back in 2011). Surely the same club would step in and fix the problem they caused and save their club legends from financial ruin?

• Upvote 1

And add in why they had to apply for membership of the SFA and the Scottish leagues.....fuck their revisionist " relegated down the leagues" pish. At one point oldco still existed in the SPL whilst " The Rangers" had just been allowed to join the 3rd division.....

• Upvote 2
  • Site Sponsor

And add in why they had to apply for membership of the SFA and the Scottish leagues.....fuck their revisionist " relegated down the leagues" pish. At one point oldco still existed in the SPL whilst " The Rangers" had just been allowed to join the 3rd division.....

....and were registered under the name Sevco Scotland when they played their first ever game at Brechin.

Lost my shit.

Next time ask them about the historical child sex abuse allegations they washed their hands of because that was the 'old club'.

• Site Sponsor

He's fucked. The tims will go balls out to make sure of a cunting here - 4 or 5 nil I reckon, then off he pops back to tranmere or some pish.

Fucking hope so.

Hate to see either of the cheeks win but in this case, I'll make an exception.

The Tatties trouncing the Scum by a considerable margin would be delicious.

Simply delicious

Fuck the Huns

• Upvote 1

Saw this online, arrangements for huns to get to porkheed early on the 31st. For their own safety!! They cnts will not accept tickets in that conditions... fkn magic

By Jonathan Whitelaw

RANGERS fans have been told to be in Celtic Park an hour before start of the Old Firm derby - or they'll MISS the kick-off.

Police have been working with the Ibrox side ahead of the league clash on March 31. Meet at the chris hoy velodrome then accompanied across to styles 66 and 67...

He's fucked. The tims will go balls out to make sure of a cunting here - 4 or 5 nil I reckon, then off he pops back to tranmere or some pish.

Thing is though, part of me wants to see him still there next season to get utterly humiliated.

He really is a clueless fucktrumpet, and the other managers ( Deeks in particular ) are now getting the measure of him.

It would be kinda cool if he lost the dressing room but they couldn't afford to sack him, and his ego wouldn't let him resign, and it all just went catastrophically to shit. :laughing:

• Upvote 2

Thing is though, part of me wants to see him still there next season to get utterly humiliated.

He really is a clueless fucktrumpet, and the other managers ( Deeks in particular ) are now getting the measure of him.

It would be kinda cool if he lost the dressing room but they couldn't afford to sack him, and his ego wouldn't let him resign, and it all just went catastrophically to shit. :laughing:

Not particularly unlikely, is it? Like even subconsciously, the players might (probably will) feel like the season is over so will, well not necessarily down tools, but just not be giving that extra 5%. Now to the end of the season could be fun.