I`m A Cockney Get Me Out Of Here !

Hope Kieron gets the dunt next.

I watch the programme from a different persepictive to most and regard it as an excellent sociological experiment.

If Kieron were to go, this would leave her Ladyship exposed and therefore what is a moderately functional group could easily plummet into one of conflict.

The Elite class could be steamrolled by those of working class upbringing and she may react with more verbal tirades due to feeling vulnerable and alone.

Karl Marx know his stuff, that's for sure.

You do know she was born a boy ?

Vicky will win, her sweating like a fat lass comment was class, she has it all, funny, so pretty and not scared to get her hands dirty, I'd shag that all night long.

Also love Lady C, she has Tony and Ballantyne sussed, though the latter was great cutting the log he thinks he's something special, I love how she doesn't give a fuck.

Sad to see Chris go, what a man, oozes class, hope the talk at the end of a Benn rematch doesn't happen, would be a stain on both their careers, he whipped him when he was young, was one of the best boxing matches I've ever seen, par for me and my mate the whole Four mile in Bucksburn wanted Eubank to lose, I'd wagered heavily he wouldn't, still recall the bounce, magical night, you can't buy stuff like that, love the man.

Colin has left the jungle...saw it on facebook so it must be true.

Yip, out on medical grounds apparently.

Was just reading up on her; she kept her name from a brief marriage she had with a Scottish Lord - Colin Campbell. After a whirlwind 4 day romance they got married. Divorced within a year.

She was actually born a girl, i.e. possessed a fud. She was brought up a boy during formative years and urged to commit suicide by her father when she made it clear she wanted to live life as a girl / woman.

Vicky will win, her sweating like a fat lass comment was class, she has it all, funny, so pretty and not scared to get her hands dirty, I'd shag that all night long.

Also love Lady C, she has Tony and Ballantyne sussed, though the latter was great cutting the log he thinks he's something special, I love how she doesn't give a fuck.

Sad to see Chris go, what a man, oozes class, hope the talk at the end of a Benn rematch doesn't happen, would be a stain on both their careers, he whipped him when he was young, was one of the best boxing matches I've ever seen, par for me and my mate the whole Four mile in Bucksburn wanted Eubank to lose, I'd wagered heavily he wouldn't, still recall the bounce, magical night, you can't buy stuff like that, love the man.

Has the fat Hun Melissa been demoted as dayts poster girl?

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...