The Clothes Thread.

Guest milne_afc

If you hate labels etc check out Albam. They do fairly simple classic stuff the majority of the time, but great quality. It's nae cheap but can normal pick up a few things at decent prices in the sales.

It depends fit you are looking for, T-shirts or shirts or jeans or trainers etc, but there is normally one or two decent brands you can find at not outrageous prices. Not the best time of year to shop for clothes (unless for a holiday to warmer climes). Black Friday is basically 10-20% off and will most likely be bettered even pre-xmas. Mens fashions change slowly unless you are an uber trendy 20 year old. Very very rare I buy something full price.

+1 for Albam.

Sizing can be weird af though.

What does this mean?

I shop in Next and I'm a fashion icon.

It means there's nothing sexy about Carharrt, but if you're wearing it to chainsaw down trees, or clear snow in sub-zero temperatures it's not going to start to fall apart on you. You can be as rough with it as you like.  And maybe you'll shove a digit up its arsehole without warning, or plunge your little gentleman in its mouth without so much as a how do you do, or a 'I think you'll find that's MY parking space', and it's not going to run out of the bedroom screaming, and calling its mother at 3am to come pick it up because you're a 'pervert'. 

Carhartt... it's expecting a cock in the mouth.

....anyway...

For this time of year - Helly Hansen for the city, Carhartt for the wilds. 

Helly Hansen is way better looking... but you try clearing scrub out of a birch forest, or fisting it without any sort of lubrication, and it's parents will be over your house by 3:01am to collect its sobbing daughter, and threatening to call the police. 

• Downvote 1

It means there's nothing sexy about Carharrt, but if you're wearing it to chainsaw down trees, or clear snow in sub-zero temperatures it's not going to start to fall apart on you. You can be as rough with it as you like.  And maybe you'll shove a digit up its arsehole without warning, or plunge your little gentleman in its mouth without so much as a how do you do, or a 'I think you'll find that's MY parking space', and it's not going to run out of the bedroom screaming, and calling its mother at 3am to come pick it up because you're a 'pervert'. 

Carhartt... it's expecting a cock in the mouth.

....anyway...

For this time of year - Helly Hansen for the city, Carhartt for the wilds. 

Helly Hansen is way better looking... but you try clearing scrub out of a birch forest, or fisting it without any sort of lubrication, and it's parents will be over your house by 3:01am to collect its sobbing daughter, and threatening to call the police. 

10/10

• 1 year later...