Money saving tips

daytripping

With today being the last pay day for a lot of folk as furlough ends I think it would be good of us as a community to give any money saving tips you may have, I pay a fortune in Sky bills so if there was an alternative reliable solution for that it would save me money. If I wasn't working i'd just bin it so not just that, things that would help people on here save money. I got the idea after my daughter cut my hair last night in the kitchen, number 2 all over, £12 saved!! It all adds up, only started doing that in lockdown but like the skinhead look, goes braw with my yellow fred perry polo and braces.

I'll kick off with shampoo and shower gel, when you finish the bottles open up the top and put in some shower water, quick swill around you'll get another 2 or 3 uses out of them, might seem a minor saving but as Tesco say...Every little helps. 

What's your best ideas to save money that can benefit us all? 

8 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I'm nae feeling the Martin Lewis vibe chaps, there must be some genuine things you do to save the pennies?

Shite and charge my phone on company time (not both at once). Nae much of a saving now I’m working from home right enough