Would You Stop Your Son Playing For Celtic Or Sevco?

Also relevant - could you have a bird who is a Hun/ dad is a Hun.

I couldn't. Just real fundamental differences that I wouldn't be able to get over

She'd have to be smoking hot.

I've never seen a Tim or Hun chick who was anything but horrendous.

Sounds like that decision hasn't exactly benefited you?

You dont have the first idea about me you utter clown.

Had I gone to the Hun I wouldnt have been a professional footballer any more than I wasnt at Aberdeen.

The car accident that ended my hopes would have happened either way.

Now why dont you go delete your fucking life.

• Upvote 2

Och well now I just feel bad

Dont, you didnt know.

Thats the point I had options as a kid I chose to sign for the only team I ever wanted to play for.

The mighty Aberdeen.

Maybe be a bit more careful before opening your weeg yap tho as this is the internet and we dont actually know either or back stories life or histories.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You dont have the first idea about me you utter clown.

Had I gone to the Hun I wouldnt have been a professional footballer any more than I wasnt at Aberdeen.

The car accident that ended my hopes would have happened either way.

Now why dont you go delete your fucking life.

Had you gone to the Hun, you mightve turned out to be a Hun cunt, as it is, we like you....... ;)

Yes, yes I would let my imaginary offspring sign a contract and further their career with either of those clubs (or both if I had twins).

Because once inside their ranks and winning over their affections, the specially bred and trained seed of my loins would infiltrate them at every level, planting seeds of viral terror, misinformation and paranoia. Encouraging suspicion among the orc/plastic paddy ranks that leads to mass destruction, gradually spreading like their cancer that erodes the cultural blight of the so called "old firm" in this country, culminating in a bloody massacre that leaves the streets of Glasgow in red river of carnage as the Weegie hordes are turned against one another, killing and killing and killing until none are left. Sort of like a Las Vegas music festival, but where everyone is armed psychopath militia and only has the weegie next to them in their sights, murdering one another over and over, leaving a bloodbath so deep it would be as though a dam of claret plasma were suddenly broken atop the highest mountain, causing Satan himself to gag.

Then finally, the rest of us can live in peace and harmony.

Wow, I'm so proud of my fantasy children.

:happy:

Yes, yes I would let my imaginary offspring sign a contract and further their career with either of those clubs (or both if I had twins).

Because once inside their ranks and winning over their affections, the specially bred and trained seed of my loins would infiltrate them at every level, planting seeds of viral terror, misinformation and paranoia. Encouraging suspicion among the orc/plastic paddy ranks that leads to mass destruction, gradually spreading like their cancer that erodes the cultural blight of the so called "old firm" in this country, culminating in a bloody massacre that leaves the streets of Glasgow in red river of carnage as the Weegie hordes are turned against one another, killing and killing and killing until none are left. Sort of like a Las Vegas music festival, but where everyone is armed psychopath militia and only has the weegie next to them in their sights, murdering one another over and over, leaving a bloodbath so deep it would be as though a dam of claret plasma were suddenly broken atop the highest mountain, causing Satan himself to gag.

Then finally, the rest of us can live in peace and harmony.

Wow, I'm so proud of my fantasy children.

:happy:

Sound like your imaginary children take after their real Dad.

• Upvote 2

I thought it was the blue arse cheeks...

After I got binned fae the dandies I retired. A real dons fan would do that pal.

Blue arse cheeks,are you joking? Na fuck retiring, loved my football at that point. Just wasn't good enough and went on a steady decline for the next 8 years.