Partick Thistle V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

Injured: Reynolds

Doubtful: Flood & Pawlett

I think we need to be pushing McLean further forward - he just isn't the same creative or more importantly goal threat further back

Ward

Logan Taylor Quinn Considine

Jack Shinnie

McGinn McLean Hayes

Rooney

Subs: Brown, Goodwillie, Parker, Smith, Robson, Wright, Flood

Prediction: 2-1 Rooney and McGinn

MacLean wass pulled back to accomodate 2 strikers today.

If we had just one up front and 3 in midfield, I'm sure he would have playe further up the park

Just saved me from saying that, cheers.

As for this match, well, we should be looking at 3 points.

3 points that will be critical to take into the Timmy game at Pittodrie that follows it.

Giving us an opportunity to go above Celtic WITH a game in hand.

More importantly to exorcise the demons of last season 4 x defeats against the cunts (which was barely a deserved outcome).

Shit, straying from the point here.

Onyhoo, I think we can win. 2-0 again.

Though Partick are a real unpredictable foe.

Possibly the most unpredictable side in the SPFL.

Or even planet earth.

Nice strips though.

...and kudos to their fans for their support in the shadow of the 2 x gargantuan colossus of bigoted minkery.

COYR

You took a chance and it was almost right... I'm not away until a week Tuesday.

I was meant to be going to Glenglassaugh distillery on Saturday with Brazilian pal but fancy the game now.

The game would be better. From what little information I have the Glenglassaugh tour isn't great.

Lovely part of the world though. You could have a look inside the "cup and saucer" or "the witch's hat" while you're there. The name of said saucer, hat combo is dependent on if you asked my eldest or youngest daughter.

I'd even get them to leave out some free range eggs at my gate for you for when you passed.

You took a chance and it was almost right... I'm not away until a week Tuesday.

I was meant to be going to Glenglassaugh distillery on Saturday with Brazilian pal but fancy the game now.

I'm leaving for Turkey tomorrow.

I just assumed you'd want to be there at the same time as me.

I'm glad I took that chance though.

Saw The Jags yesterday (dads a thistle fan) and even allowing for the fact that Hearts are a strong side and were playing at home, Partick were toothless and very lacking creatively. They looked vulnerable from set-pieces and I'd be surprised if we were not able to beat them.

Our game against The Jambos should be a cracker as both teams carry a goal-scoring threat throughout their teams.

COYR!

Saw The Jags yesterday (dads a thistle fan) and even allowing for the fact that Hearts are a strong side and were playing at home, Partick were toothless and very lacking creatively. They looked vulnerable from set-pieces and I'd be surprised if we were not able to beat them.

Our game against The Jambos should be a cracker as both teams carry a goal-scoring threat throughout their teams.

COYR!

Nah Hearts will win the league. Unbeaten in the house of pain.

If we have any ambition of doing well we have to win this game, think both celtic and hearts have hammered Partick this season but i'd take any kind of victory. I'm in for this one too.

Big Ash will be solid against Doolan. Barring the spectacular, I can't see them bothering us much.

Perhaps see you on Saturday