Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Tierney jumps at the first chance of a move. Funny as fuck laughing at Celtic but I'd be furious if I was a Tim. Fed bullshit for years about being a massive fan then leaves at the first wiff of England.

Hopefully he encounters Stockley in the cup again.

To be fair it's not as if they accepted the first offer that came their way, they stuck to their guns exactly the same as we have done with offers for Mckenna.

At least Tierney has not handed in a transfer request unlike some.

A £25m transfer fee and probably circa £100k in wages a week for Tierney, I really doubt that there will be many Tims angry at his supposed lack of dedication.

To be fair it's not as if they accepted the first offer that came their way, they stuck to their guns exactly the same as we have done with offers for Mckenna.

At least Tierney has not handed in a transfer request unlike some.

A £25m transfer fee and probably circa £100k in wages a week for Tierney, I really doubt that there will be many Tims angry at his supposed lack of dedication.

Check Twitter and kerrydale.

He’s hugely over rated. £25 million is ridiculous money for the glass jawed wee nonce.

Doubt he’ll last 2 years at arsenal

To be fair he's better than Luke Shaw and Man United paid £28m for that wee lump of lard 5 years ago. Then again as soon as Man United are interested in a player his value automatically goes up by £10m so maybe not the best comparison.

Tierney jumps at the first chance of a move. Funny as fuck laughing at Celtic but I'd be furious if I was a Tim. Fed bullshit for years about being a massive fan then leaves at the first wiff of England.

Hopefully he encounters Stockley in the cup again.

Exactly. The outpouring of grief on various social media outlets by grown adults tonight is unreal.

He's injured half the time these days. I can't believe they got 25m even by today's inflated English prices.

Yup he's been injured a lot for a young player, currently recovering from a double hernia operation.

Personally think he is a bit suspect positional, which will get shown up much more when he's not playing against Hamilton and St Johnstone any more. Neymar was absolutely toying with him every time they met.

In two minds. Happy it weakens them but also opens them up to a potential sevco challenge. I don’t want those cunts to even get close to winning the league... or anything else for that matter.

This is it in a nutshell. I know Celtic are horrible. But if it's between them and der Hun then I'm content to leave the green ribbons on the league trophy. Lennon better pull his finger out and spend wisely. I'll hate him even more if der Hun win it.

(Yes I'm not really factoring us in, we don't have a title winning defence)

Yup he's been injured a lot for a young player, currently recovering from a double hernia operation.

Personally think he is a bit suspect positional, which will get shown up much more when he's not playing against Hamilton and St Johnstone any more. Neymar was absolutely toying with him every time they met.

In fairness are there many players of Neymar level in the premiership?

Ryan Fraser was the stand out winger in the league last season.

This is it in a nutshell. I know Celtic are horrible. But if it's between them and der Hun then I'm content to leave the green ribbons on the league trophy. Lennon better pull his finger out and spend wisely. I'll hate him even more if der Hun win it.

(Yes I'm not really factoring us in, we don't have a title winning defence)

For me they are both at equal levels. Can't split them for hatred.

Coefficients are irrelevant.  It's up to Aberdeen and Aberdeen alone, if we're able to do well in Europe.  If we're good enough, we'll get there, if not then we've got no-one to blame other than ourselves. 

Rangers and Celtic progressing in Europe and accessing pot loads more cash, is extremely damaging for the game in Scotland.  It's absolutely ludicrous to think otherwise.  It's imperative that Celtic are knocked out tonight.  Hopefully Rangers won't make the UEFA cup group stages either.