Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Tierney is massively overrated, but Arsenal are pretty skint compared to there rivals and wrongly believe they are getting another Andy Robertson

I don’t think he’s overrated, he’s just nowhere near as good as Robertson and he’s one thick glass jawed fucker. As Poodler says the Tims would have to be stupid as fuck to turn that money down

Still can’t believe no one picked up on Lennons comments in the public bone interview

“KT is still having problems with the pubic injury, so we will need to get to the bottom of that,” Lennon said.

“Eventually. you can mature out of it. I have seen that.”

You'd think they'd be selling him for any fee based on those comments.

If they sell they'll have to buy a bigger biscuit tin before deciding what shitey offer to make for McKenna, which we'll obviously reject.

Personally hope Arsenal cool their interest and the injury prone feck stays where he is......

• 3 weeks later...

Tierney jumps at the first chance of a move. Funny as fuck laughing at Celtic but I'd be furious if I was a Tim. Fed bullshit for years about being a massive fan then leaves at the first wiff of England.

Hopefully he encounters Stockley in the cup again.

To be fair it's not as if they accepted the first offer that came their way, they stuck to their guns exactly the same as we have done with offers for Mckenna.

At least Tierney has not handed in a transfer request unlike some.

A £25m transfer fee and probably circa £100k in wages a week for Tierney, I really doubt that there will be many Tims angry at his supposed lack of dedication.

To be fair it's not as if they accepted the first offer that came their way, they stuck to their guns exactly the same as we have done with offers for Mckenna.

At least Tierney has not handed in a transfer request unlike some.

A £25m transfer fee and probably circa £100k in wages a week for Tierney, I really doubt that there will be many Tims angry at his supposed lack of dedication.

Check Twitter and kerrydale.