Football Documentaries

RUL

Canna help but think the program will last longer than Brendan Rodgers.

Talk about stating the obvious Brian.

If it's in digital format, it can probably live on indefinitely, as long as somebody keeps a copy.

Whereas Rogers is a human being, making him mortal, and likely to pass away at some point in the future.

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Sunderland till I die. Two things...

Jack rodwell

Chris Coleman, tries to sound clever but after watching the whole series, he isn't.

It was the opposite compared to the man city documentary on Amazon

Martin Bain, the old Hun director, is the ceo. Floundering around with scouts that put zlatan as a potential signing. And achieving bugger all, thanks to Jack rodwell not playing and getting paid 70g a week. Funny.

Sunderland till I die. Two things...

Jack rodwell

Chris Coleman, tries to sound clever but after watching the whole series, he isn't.

It was the opposite compared to the man city documentary on Amazon

Martin Bain, the old Hun director, is the ceo. Floundering around with scouts that put zlatan as a potential signing. And achieving bugger all, thanks to Jack rodwell not playing and getting paid 70g a week. Funny.

Just finished watching the series last night...by fuck McInnes dodged a magazine of bullets there

What a shambles of a club and what an arrogant prick that Martin Bain is

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

I just watched Fight for the Fort (follow up documentary)... the Highland League Secretary fairly fucked them over. Rod Houston, he came across like a complete cunt.

Now seeing the other side of the matter, fairly play to Fort William for pulling out and standing up for themselves.

Aye, watched that last month. Like you say, the HL Secretary is a complete dick. That pitch was playable by HL standards,  seemed like he was just picking on them. Arsehole with an inflated sense of worth.

20 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The ending completely confirmed it with the statement they released.

What an absolute cunt of a man.

No wonder he is no longer in charge and someone else has taken over. They wanted rid of Fort William, and to a degree I understand but the way they went about it was scummy.

I think he didn't like an Asian manager and a bunch of black fellas representing a HL club. Or maybe it was because they were all English.

21 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I think he didn't like an Asian manager and a bunch of black fellas representing a HL club. Or maybe it was because they were all English.

The HL have always wanted to get FW out the Highland League. Cunt of a journey for everyone, shite team and terrible call off record for their games due to their dodgy pitch.

Still shite the way they did it.