Fraser Signs for Bournemouth

Definitely the lad. AFC can't go stupid with the money. He's obviously been lured with thoughts of not having to only buy pizza on Tuesday and even more bags of chocolate buttons.

Not happy Fraser. I hope you're sold straight up. Let's get some money for him.

How can you be unhappy with Fraser. He'll get at least 5 times more down South than Aberdeen will offer him?

• Downvote 12

Definitely the lad. AFC can't go stupid with the money. He's obviously been lured with thoughts of not having to only buy pizza on Tuesday and even more bags of chocolate buttons.

Not happy Fraser. I hope you're sold straight up. Let's get some money for him.

When Chris Clark is on £2k a week and you're offered peanuts no wonder you're pissed off.

Cue the he's only 18 response....good enough, old enough :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

No surprise - there is a real chance of him doing a Bebo however which is a shame as he is talented. But on the back of only a few good games there is a chance he'll get to the reserve squad of a championship or mebbe EPL side where he'll be brutalised down to the point where he makes no real progress - sadly the odds are back in Scotland in 3-4 years playing for St Johnstone. He's already had one spell out with injury having played only a handfull - mush too early for him - head turned by agents and current football kultur.

We should sell for as much filthy lucre as possible and get a sell on clause if possible.

• Upvote 2

Fuck sake. Shambles. Would be interesting to know what kind of a deal he was offered but for him to want to leave and play at a higher level when he's only 18 is a bad call. Especially when he's not long broke into the team.

Who was the last young Scottish player to leave an SPL when a teenager and make the breakthrough? Steven Fletcher stayed and developed at Hibs and look at him now.

Bad call Fraser - very short sighted

• Upvote 1

No surprise - there is a real chance of him doing a Bebo however which is a shame as he is talented. But on the back of only a few good games there is a chance he'll get to the reserve squad of a championship or mebbe EPL side where he'll be brutalised down to the point where he makes no real progress - sadly the odds are back in Scotland in 3-4 years playing for St Johnstone. He's already had one spell out with injury having played only a handfull - mush too early for him - head turned by agents and current football kultur.

We should sell for as much filthy lucre as possible and get a sell on clause if possible.

Dont agree with you here at all. He's a far better player than Bebo ever was.

If Raheem Sterling is getting bigged up as the next big thing down South then why cant Fraser make an impact down there as well?

And why do we have so many promising youngsters from the youth development with such short contracts!!

Think they're actually limited to how long they're allowed to offer youth players aren't they? So it's one of those beautiful situations where (as I said in another thread) Bosman and the knock on effects have fucked up the game out of all recognition.

Pish poor state of affairs. I have no objection to bringing through young players and selling them on, but only if we can get a couple of seasons out of them. Otherwise, all we are is a factory for the rich cunts down south. For them, they can let these players fester in reserves or on loan and if they never kick a ball, the costs are less than insignificant to them.

Fraser has played about fifteen games and already his agent (anyone know who it is?) has him dreaming of Old Trafford already. It's premature.

Grimmer, Fyvie and now Fraser. FFS.

Anyway, I would play him as much as possible from now on. He's been our best player this season and we should just make the most of the boy. No boo boys or any of that pish, even though I am raging.