Shay Logan

Saw a thing on twitter which sums this lot up perfectly.

They hate Logan because he won't be bullied and disturbs the warped image they have of themselves and they hate it.

They truly are a bunch of reprehensible mutants.

It's quite funny to see them fawn over Scott Bain's comments on Dundee, when it came across as unprofessional to everyone else.

He's also a shite goalkeeper and Dundee are well shot of him..

It's quite funny to see them fawn over Scott Bain's comments on Dundee, when it came across as unprofessional to everyone else.

Definitely. Allegedly he fell out with McCann because McCann demanded he play it out from the back and Bain refused to do so. The Dundee fans are glad to see the back of him at any rate.

He'll be playing Championship football in a couple of years.

Going by his recent article and comments about Dundee he appears to a fucking tosser as well. Karma will catch up to him.

I did read a funny comment about Scott Bain and Dundee, Bain was fined 2 weeks wages last December which Bain refused to pay.

McCann wanted to pursue it even after the keeper left the club, Bain was alleged to have said that he'd pay his fine if McCann paid back his EBT's.

Probably pish however it made me laugh.

Shay Logan is a nobody!

*writes 13 paragraphs about Shay Logan*

I think the best bit is that if you have been getting continually papped by a team and you finally beat them, you shouldn't celebrate.

Winning means nothing to them though, they are more scared of losing than enjoying the occasion.

Last season, a fair chunk of their supporters were home before we were out of the car park.

• Upvote 1

Logan and Shinnie's attitude Yesterday is exactly what we have been missing, kicking and punching the Tims and Huns and getting in there faces is exactly what is required.

The Tims showed Yesterday that they don't like it up them and they certainly can't handle it, more of this type of behaviour is required next season

• Upvote 4

Logan and Shinnie's attitude Yesterday is exactly what we have been missing, kicking and punching the Tims and Huns and getting in there faces is exactly what is required.

The Tims showed Yesterday that they don't like it up them and they certainly can't handle it, more of this type of behaviour is required next season

100%

• Upvote 2

Exactly.

The green Huns have done nothing but sob about the treatment they received from Aberdeen, despite that treatment being no more than they mete out to every other club in Scotland... and get away with, I should add.

This is the attitude we should be hammering into every Aberdeen player... and manager.

• Upvote 3

Dons fans spend most of the games against Killie giving Boyd abuse. He scores, gives it back and I genuinely remember a lot of our fans complaining he'd been given a yellow card.

Celtic fans are permanently looking for something to be offended by.

Levein is labelled an embarrassment by them. He's been spot on with most of what he has said.

Our fans shouldn't complain in that case. Seriously sad if we don't know better - we should leave all the mock offended pish to the arse cheeks.

Read the first paragraph again...

Ah, oopsie. Sorry.

Quite right then, I agree with those guys.

I mean players should be held to certain standards but no way should the "line" be set at a point where a player can't punch the air and beat their chest a few times when the adrenaline is pumping and they have won a game or proved a point with personal abuse ringing in there ears all the while.

Ah, oopsie. Sorry.

Quite right then, I agree with those guys.

I mean players should be held to certain standards but no way should the "line" be set at a point where a player can't punch the air and beat their chest a few times when the adrenaline is pumping and they have won a game or proved a point with personal abuse ringing in there ears all the while.

It felt pretty dirty siding with Kris Boyd.

And not in a good way.

AFC chat summer night out in Glasgow with Shay Loag as special guest.

Cocaine, booze n strippers.

Need a Proper Gent rating of 8 and above to be considered. Can't be taking that on with Queer Hawks and Gingerbread Latte drinkers.

Hairypie is taking the bookings.

I'm in.

Kick off at opening time, Baird's Bar.

Have no problem with what Shay did. What was even better was he played a starring role in our win. Maybe he should give half time talks when we face these arseholes.

Does Logan have any mental mates? Get them signed up too. This kind of swagger and don't-give-a-fuck attitude is what the club has been sorely missing.