Cup Final Tickets

Aberdeen put this on their website

http://www.afc.co.uk/news/9558.php#.WQxjF7wrLow

Allocation of 19,874 tickets for the cup final. There is a possibility of a further 1,344 tickets being secured if the initial allocation is sold quickly.

North & William Hill Stands
£35 Adult/£20 Concession*

East & West Stands
£30 Adult/£15 Concession*

*Concession - U16/Senior Citizen(Age 65 and over)

Disabled Pricing

Adult £18 / Concession £10 in North/William Hill Stands.
Adult £15 / Concession £8 in West (Wheelchair spaces only)

The sales process will be as follows

Phase 1 sales

Monday 8 May 5pm online only and from Tuesday 9th May 9.30am at the Ticket office

Season ticket holders for season 2016/17 or 2017/18 & non-season ticket holders with 60+ Loyalty points at 2 tickets per account

New 2017/18 ST buys (not renewals) only qualify for Cup Final tickets when an Adult season ticket is part of transaction.

Phase 2 sales

Wednesday 10th May 5pm online only and from Thursday 11th May 9.30am at the Ticket office

All accounts with 20+ loyalty points at 2 tickets per account.

We will announce on Sunday 14th May points necessary for phase 3 (if that phase is required)

Guest RosemountRed

So much better they are doing two per account this time.

Should sell them a lot quicker than League Cup Final.

Oh aye, I forgot hangers on and that. Types who live vicariously through their talented kids and such.

;-)

Haha, aye.

Truth is, I'd have been at this cup final regardless as it's the 4th year performance school lads graduation ceremony in the Hampden auditorium in the morning. The fact that it's the dons that have reached the final his a humongous bonus

Haha, aye.

Truth is, I'd have been at this cup final regardless as it's the 4th year performance school lads graduation ceremony in the Hampden auditorium in the morning. The fact that it's the dons that have reached the final his a humongous bonus

Enjoy the day ollie, whatever happens.

I hope we all get the result we want. What a fucking party that will be.

Brendan Rodgers on Hampden allocation for Scottish Cup final: "It's a strange one. A cup final should be 50/50."

" Staggering as we are third or fourth in relation to the average attendance in Britain, so to get less than Aberdeen is astonishing.

"I would only hope they would look at it. Shouldn't be that we should go into the game with less tickets, at worst should be 50/50."

So hold on. You were happy to get more tickets than Aberdeen and your fans were certainly not all for a fair 50/50, and then says "at worst it should be 50/50" meaning if Celtic had 700 more than us there wouldn't be any issue.

They've got less because the east stand has a smaller capacity than the west and there's more corporate in their end. Only Celtic could turn this into an issue and make out they're being wronged somehow.

• Upvote 6

Brendan Rodgers on Hampden allocation for Scottish Cup final: "It's a strange one. A cup final should be 50/50."

" Staggering as we are third or fourth in relation to the average attendance in Britain, so to get less than Aberdeen is astonishing.

"I would only hope they would look at it. Shouldn't be that we should go into the game with less tickets, at worst should be 50/50."

So hold on. You were happy to get more tickets than Aberdeen and your fans were certainly not all for a fair 50/50, and then says "at worst it should be 50/50" meaning if Celtic had 700 more than us there wouldn't be any issue.

They've got less because the east stand has a smaller capacity than the west and there's more corporate in their end. Only Celtic could turn this into an issue and make out they're being wronged somehow.

Old Firm manager saying what Old Firm fans want to hear?

I'm surprised.

I blame the media for reporting this "news".

Guest milne_afc

Brendan Rodgers is a fucking knob. His failure to win a treble will be the biggest failure in the history of Scotch Futbal

Guest RosemountRed

I remember it being an issue for the league cup final; with it being 50/50, how Aberdeen fans were 'robbing' celtic fans of tickets. This time theyre making a spectacle about how laughable it is that they dont get more. The balance is very important to them. Theyre doing us a favour just tolerating it.

Last time we unfortunately still had about 500 of our 22,000 tickets unsold.

I guess that's what happens when you have your "own end" at the national stadium.

• Upvote 1

Rodgers would comment on the colour of his shit, just to get his name in the papers. He's becoming a habitual bore now. He's loving his 'big fish in a small pond' routine and the press are lapping it up.

Let's get feckin ripped into these pricks on the 27th.... period.

Rodgers would comment on the colour of his shit, just to get his name in the papers. He's becoming a habitual bore now. He's loving his 'big fish in a small pond' routine and the press are lapping it up.

Let's get feckin ripped into these pricks on the 27th.... period.

Agreed.

Let's not wait for the Final though.

Stop their unbeaten run next Friday night and beat the shit out of them.

There should not be a fucking rangers and celtic end at the national stadium

tickets should be 50/50 and if they told us no fans should not be on a tier on top of opposing fans that should stick not just for some teams

they used to use the old "on police advice for safety reasons" to give the scum more tickets

If i were Aberdeen i would lodge a complaint about anything to the sfa and the press and tv its time for the bias to stop

lets start with

1 50/50 split

2 toss for what end of the ground

3 no fans on top of other fans (get it in the rule book)

4 on police advice because of safety/segregation (if any ground has to have say 60/40 split because of this its a coin toss to see who gets the 60%

5 ban any papers that have 7 pages of the old firm and only one of Aberdeen on cup final day

6 pressure tv companies to have a balanced team of pundits not 3 from Celtic and someone who once drove past Aberdeen

7 pressure tv companies to give the same amount of lead up time to all matches as old firm games

8 complain about refs that dont give old firm players so much cards because of the so called volatile nature of the game (this affects all clubs as said players are not banned from games like the rest of teams

lets get this total bias shit cleared from Scottish football once and for all

end of rant

p.s any more little things that are just accepted as normal

• Downvote 1